𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

billie

billie

"if you wanna leave at any point, just let me know, alright?" jasrya told me as she held her hand out for mine.

i placed my hand in her's and got out of her car. "i will."

"i was surprised that you wanted to come with me." she said.

"partying is part of the human experience; i've gotta try it once," i shrugged. "though it was mainly 'cause i wanted to spend time with you."

"you're cute." she smiled before we walked into the house that the party was at. i smiled back in response.

"so, seb, kenya, and west are here already," she informed me. "let's go find them."

we wandered through the house, looking for the three of them. eventually, we found them playing some game. kenya and some girl were on one side of the table, while seb and west were on the other side.

"what are they playing?" i asked rya.

"beer pong." she said before explaining the game to me.

"can we play next?" i questioned.

"you wanna?" she raised a brow. "against who?"

"me against you."

"you're gonna be wasted by the end if we do that," she snorted. "not to brag or anything, but i'm a pro at beer pong."

"i don't care; i wanna play against you." i held my ground.

"alright then," she nodded. "we'll play after their game."

i watched them play. based on what jas had explained to me, they were almost done with their game.

we watched for about ten minutes, until west and seb won.

"fuck yeah!" they cheered, while kenya and the girl's shoulders slumped.

"yo, me and billie are playing next." jasrya told me.

"billie is playing?!" ken's eyes widened.

"that's surprising." west made a face.

"she wants to." jas shrugged.

as west and seb were setting up a new game, rya turned to ken. "so, who's this?"

"this is jazmine." kenya introduced her with a large smile.

"hi." jazmine shyly waved to me and rya.

"sup?" jas sent a smile.

after a few minutes, the game had been set up again. i stood on one end of the table, while jasrya stood on the other end. she tossed me the ball.

"you can go first, princess."

"thank you." i smiled.

i aimed the ball before throwing it. i missed.