𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

jasrya

jasrya

"bro, you and billie are not friends." kenya's brows furrowed slightly.

"we are though." i shoved her shoulder a bit.

"friends don't kiss."

"we've kissed before though. so what, does that make us girlfriends or something?" i gave a teasing smirk as i moved closer to her.

she placed her hand on my face and pushed me away. "no. we were drunk; that doesn't even count."

"damn." i gave a faux pout.

she rolled her eyes. "anyways, why didn't billie come here?"

"parties don't seem like her scene," i shrugged. "i feel like she would just be uncomfortable the whole time, you know?"

"so you didn't invite her?" she blinked at me and i nodded. "you're stupid. i think that you didn't invite her because you didn't want anybody else hitting on her though."

"no," i scoffed. "i literally just told you the reason."

"you're so... protective over her," she snickered. "it's cute."

"shut up, dude."

"nah. i know you said you'd 'jog for her' but you're definitely chasing after her," she continued. "just date her already."

"no. we're friends. the day you met her, she told you that i was her best friend." i mentioned.

"yeah, but that was before y'all kissed. now y'all have; it's different now."

"ken." i started as i grabbed a bottle of alcohol off of the counter and opened it. i gently grabbed her chin with my other hand and tilted her head back a bit before pouring the alcohol into her mouth. "i said shut up."

she swallowed it, then reached around my head to flick my hat off of my head. "you're annoying."

"ayo!" my eyes widened as i bent down to grab my hat. "this is brand new hat, the fuck? don't just go around tossing it on the ground!"

"i'll do what i want." she grinned.

"fuck off." i thumped her forehead after putting my hat back on and adjusting it.

i looked back to the counter to look across at all of the drinks. my brows furrowed. "ayo?! who's drinking bleach?"

"i mean... i've considered it." kenya chuckled.

"who hasn't?"

"true."

i picked the bottle up. "lemme move this before some drunken idiot drinks it by accident." i snorted.

"why was it even there?" ken laughed as i put it in the cabinet under the sink.

"i have no clue." i shook my head.