𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

jasrya

jasrya

"jas, look." kenya caught my attention.

i looked over to where she subtly gestured at. it was some girl. i looked back to ken and shrugged.

"a shrug?" her eyes widened a bit. "bro, she's literally your type and you shrug?"

"i mean, she's pretty, don't get me wrong, but..." i trailed off before just shrugging again.

she looked at me for a few seconds before smirking. "oh, i get it."

"get what?" i raised a brow.

"you ain't going up to try and get her number or anything, 'cause you're chasing after billie."

"psh," i shook my head. "i don't chase no bitch. you know, i don't need no bitch; i'm what a bitch needs, type beat."

she rolled her eyes. "right." she muttered sarcastically.

i reached my hand up to rub at the back of my neck and gave a cheeky smile. "but i mean shit... i might jog a lil' bit for her."

"ha! i knew it!" she grinned.

"you didn't know shit," i shook my head. "like i said, i'm not chasing after her. i'm just going with the flow."

"mhm," she hummed. "how is everything between you two right now?"

"we're friends," i shoved her a bit. "that's all."

"for now." she said in a tune.

"shut up, bro," i rolled my eyes. "i haven't been in a relationship since sophomore year. what makes you think i'm gonna just get into one now after so long?"

"you probably could've still been in that relationship though if it weren't for—" she started, but i cut her off.

"what have i said about mentioning them?" i gave her a look.

"right, my bad," she cleared her throat a bit. "i forget sometimes."

"it's cool." i sighed.

i stood up from the bench we were sitting on. "i'm ready to go back to my place. are you?"

"yeah." she nodded as she stood up.

we had went out to the mall. we went to a bunch of different stores, because we both wanted new clothes. then after that, we got some coffee, and sat on a bench while we drank it.

i walked over to a trash can and tossed my empty coffee cup into it. i then walked back over to kenya and grabbed my bag of clothes that i bought.

we started making our way out. i grabbed her hand and rested my head on her shoulder as we walked.

"girls aren't gonna try and hit on me if you're clung onto me like you're my girlfriend or some shit." she teased softly.

"you're gay; you're not getting hit on in public." i snorted.

she let out a laugh. "solid point there."

☁️

"surprise shawty!" i yelled as me and kenya walked into my house.

i then bent down to pet bruno as he came running up to me. "hi, bruno! hi! you're such a good boy!"

"i want someone to love me as much as you love bruno." kenya commented, which made me snort.

"did you bring me any food?" west asked as he and sebastian walked up to us.

"no."

"why not?" he raised a brow.

"bitch, i didn't even buy food for myself, why would i have bought you some?" i gave him a look.

"why not?" he asked again.

"why do you ask so many questions?" i rolled my eyes.

"'cause i can." he grinned.

i looked at bruno, then pointed at west as i said "get him, boy!"

bruno just looked from me to west. he didn't make any attempt to move.

"bruno loves me, he'd never attack me." west smiled.

"are you sure about that?"

he scoffed before bending down to pet bruno. "well, of course."

i pushed him away before standing up. "anyways, what do y'all want to do? a bitch is bored as a motherfucker."

"you just got here though." sebastian pointed out.

"okay?" i raised a brow. "i'm still bored, the fuck?"

"me too," kenya agreed. "y'all wanna play uno?"

"no, jasrya slapped me last time we played!" west's eyes widened.

"okay, but you were being mad disrespectful," i defended myself. "you called me a bitch then used the custom card to make me draw twenty-five. like, what the fuck?! but also, you're acting like i slapped you in the face; i slapped your arm. calm down."

"it still hurt though." he pouted.

"whatever." i rolled my eyes.

"okay, how about we watch a movie then?" seb suggested.

we all agreed, so we walked to the living room. we got on the couch, where i rested my head in kenya's lap. she poked my cheek playfully before gently massaging my scalp.

"so, rya, when are we gonna get to meet billie?" seb asked in a teasing tone as west turned the tv on and went to netflix.

"i already met her." west bragged.

"that's not fair." kenya's brows furrowed as she stopped massaging my scalp.

"it's cause he lives here, dummy." i rolled my eyes.

"ohhh, so you brought her over here?" seb continued to tease in a suggestive tone.

"bro, shut up, it wasn't even like that. we deadass just watched 'the office.'"

"and cuddled." west added with a shit eating grin.

turns out that billie loves to cuddle just as much as i do, so we cuddled while we watched 'the office.' west had happened to walk into my room and seen it, so he's been teasing me about it ever since.

sebastian and kenya 'ouu'ed.

"bro, we cuddled. so what?" i raised a brow. "i literally cuddle with all three of you."

"yeah, but you don't have a crush on us," kenya pointed out. "that's the difference."

"i don't have a crush on her though," i narrowed my eyes slightly. "me and her are friends. now i wouldn't necessarily complain if we happened to be more than that at some point, but i don't have a crush on her."

"if that's what helps you sleep at night, then sure." she snickered.

"y'all are annoying." i grumbled.

☁️

a/n thoughts?

y'all good?

words:
1010