𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

jasrya

jasrya

"i'm all for being romantic or whateva, but why couldn't you carry me?" i asked in a faux annoyed voice as i carried billie and the picnic basket through the park.

surprisingly, there was nobody here. i'm definitely not complaining though.

"because you're taller," she said in a 'duh' voice. "the taller one carries the shorter one."

"i'm taller by an inch. i hardly classify as being taller."

"any other time, you'd brag about being taller." she deadpanned.

"play the card when it's the right time." i gave a teasing smirk as i reached a nice area to set the picnic up.

she got off my back. "it's so pretty here."

"right?" i asked, then turned my cap to face forward, instead of backwards. "the sun is bright as hell though."

"true." she agreed.

my eyes widened as she took my cap. i was going to protest, but then she placed it on her own head. a soft smile settled on my face.

it looks better on her.

"you're cute," i complimented softly, but then reached forward and took her sunglasses. "but if you're taking my cap, then i'm taking these."

"fair enough." she giggled.

we set out a blanket across the grass, though we moved a little bit over so that we would be under some shade. we sat down and i pulled the picnic basket close to me. i opened it up and brought out some pasta that i had made, some cookies that i made west bake, as well as some drinks.

"you ever had pasta?" i raised a brow as i opened the container to show it to her.

"uh, i don't think so." she shook her head after a moment.

"here." i mumbled. i pulled out a fork, got some of the pasta on it, then fed it to her.

her eyes widened in delight. "ouu, that's so good."

"'cause it was made by your's truly." i smirked.

she playfully rolled her eyes. "shut up."

"make me then," i said lowly as i met her eyes. "you want me to shut up? then make me."

i smirked as her face flushed a deep red. she gently shoved my shoulder, pushing me back. "get outta here."