𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

billie

billie

"what is that?" i asked as i looked at what jasrya was holding.

she flipped it. "a butterfly knife."

i watched as she did a few tricks with it before opening it up and pointing the blade towards me. "pretty cool, huh?"

"yeah, but how do you not get cut?" i raised a brow.

"well, i started off with a practice one." she explained before closing the knife and setting it to the side for a moment. she pointed to a few scars on both of her hands. "but i have gotten cut several times."

"i'd stop after the first time i got cut." i snorted.

"i almost did, but it's fun." she shrugged as she picked the knife back up to continue doing tricks with it.

it's oddly attractive.

i watched as she picked her phone up with her other hand. she still absentmindedly did tricks with the knife as she looked at something on her phone.

she did this for a few minutes before closing the knife once more and setting it to the side. she then laid her head in my lap. i watched as she extended her arms and took a picture of the two of us.

"what is that?" i pointed at her phone.

"the app?" she raised a brow. i nodded. "it's snapchat. do you not have it?"

"no, i don't," i shook my head. "i hardly even use my phone, so..."

"valid point. do you want me to help you make an account and everything?"

"sure." i agreed.

she held her hand out, so i placed my phone in it. i watched as she went to the app store, then started to download snapchat. once it was downloaded, she started to set up my account for me.

"is 'billie-eilish' okay for your username?" she asked.

"yeah, that's fine." i nodded.

she then started to explain how to use it and everything.

"and then there's these things called streaks. you keep them by texting each other everyday. it'll keep track of how many consecutive days you've texted each other." she explained.

"most people just take a picture, caption it with 'streaks' or put an 's.' if you do that, i will block you. that shit is mad dumb. at that point, you're not even talking. if you want to keep a streak with me, do it by actually snapping and talking to me." she sent me a pointed look.

"okay, dude, i've got it. sheesh." i chuckled.

she looked up at me, being as though her head was still in my lap. "you're deadass becoming, like, a mini me. now if that's a good thing, i don't know yet."

"mini?" i raised a brow.

"yeah," she smirked. "i am an inch taller than you after all."

i looked down at her, smiling softly.

i really like her.

i want to admit my feelings, but instead, i say "i hate you," with a smile on my face.

"of course, you do," she said sarcastically with a grin. "that explains why you're always following me around like a lost puppy." she teased.

"i do not!" my eyes widened as i gasped.

"yeah huh," she nodded as she reached up to poke my cheek. "don't worry though; i like it. it's honestly cute."

i felt my face flush a bit. i poked her in the cheek like she had done to me. "shut up."

"nah, i don't think i will," she grinned. "anyways, since i'm making accounts and shit for you, do you have an instagram?"

"i don't." i shook my head.

she nodded as she went and downloaded instagram. once it was finished, she looked up at me.

"what do you want your username to be?"

"uhh..." i trailed off.

i thought back to a bit ago. i was trying to make a grilled cheese (which rya had showed me how to make) and wanted some avocados to go with it. i went to the refrigerator, saw that there was none, and had yelled "where  are the avocados?"

"wherearetheavocados," i told her. "that's what i want my username to be."

her brows furrowed for a moment before she let out a laugh. "i mean— okay. fire."

she set it as my username, and had me make a password for it. once my account was made, she explained how to use instagram.

"let's see," she trailed off for a moment. "instagram and snapchat are, like... the most used social media, i guess. well, there's also twitter, but twitter is mean. you could also see some shit that you do not wanna see on there. it's rough, dude."

she handed my phone to me. "if there's anything else you want me to help you set up, just let me know."

"alright, yeah. thank you." i smiled.

"no problem." she waved me off.

we talked for a while until juno came into her room. i grinned as she jumped up onto the bed and crawled into my lap. i rubbed her belly, scratched behind her ear, and ran my hand through her fur.

"i'm starting to think she loves you more than she loves me." jas pouted.

"well, duh." i grinned widely, closing my eyes as i did.

"you're annoying." she muttered as she poked my dimple.

"if i'm so annoying, then why did you practically beg me to come over and cuddle you last night?" i raised a brow as i smirked.

she let out a huff as she blushed. "'cause... i can hardly get to sleep without cuddling you now..."

"you're so cute." i gushed.

she held her hand out in front of my face. "aht! don't call me cute unless you're tryna kiss me."

"well, who said that i wasn't trying to kiss you?"

"shitttt," she dragged out. "c'mere then."

i set juno, who had fallen asleep, to the side. i then moved to straddle rya's lap. she gave a soft smile as she tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

"you're so pretty," she murmured. "a literal angel."

"yeah?" i questioned softly.

"mhm." she hummed before pressing her lips to mine. i cupped her cheeks as i kissed her back.

i love being on earth.

☁️

a/n i love them

thoughts?

predictions? things you wanna see?

also about the no smut thing (not that i should have to explain myself) i don't feel comfortable writing/including it in my stories

especially considering the fact that one of the face claims could read it🧎‍♀️

i had never been so thankful that i didn't write/include it whenever jj's faceclaim found out about addiction PLS

anywayssss

how are y'all doing? y'all good?

words:
1110