𝐓𝐄𝐍

jasrya

jasrya

"dude, i feel like crying today," i blurted. "do you wanna watch another sad movie?"

billie's eyes widened. "why do you feel like crying?"

i shrugged. "i dunno. i'm not sad or anything, i just feel like crying. i dunno."

"you confuse me sometimes." she shook her head with a small laugh as she moved my hair out of my face.

i had my head laying in her lap, while she ran her fingers through my hair.

"so, do you wanna watch one?" i raised a brow.

"not really, but sure."

"okay, uhh," i turned my tv on after grabbing the remote. "have you ever watched 'five feet apart?'"

"i haven't." she shook her head.

"sheesh, you've been living under a damn rock your whole life, huh?" i teased softly after going to hulu. "it's another really sad movie, like 'the fault in our stars.'"

"is it gonna make me cry a lot again?"

"more than likely, yeah." i snorted. i laughed as she let out a dramatic groan. "you'll be fine; you can hold me the entire time if that'll help."

she let out a huff of air, but still pulled me closer to her as i clicked on the movie.

☁️

"do you believe in an afterlife?" i asked billie as it got to the part in the movie where they were talking about it.

"yeah," she told me softly. "i do. do you?"

"i dunno if i believe in it. i just... i kinda really hope that there isn't. like, i don't wanna live for eternity or whatever after i die here. my time on earth is enough, you know?" i answered.

i let out a sigh. "my cousin believed in it though, so i— i hope that there's an afterlife for her at least."

she looked down at me, and she gently stroke her thumb against my cheekbone. "i'm sure there will be." she murmured.

"i hope so. just for her," i turned my head in her lap so that i was looking at the tv again. "alright, we're missing the movie. shhhh." i teased.

☁️

"i'm not letting you go." billie mumbled as she hugged me tightly.

"i mean, don't get me wrong, i love cuddles and hugs and shit, but you gotta let me go at some point." i chuckled.

"i don't wanna."

i let out a soft laugh as i just ran my hand through her hair. we had just finished 'five feet apart' and billie had, of course, cried.