𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

billie

billie

"bil." jasrya said in a serious tone as i answered her facetime.

"jas." i said in the same tone.

"i kinda did something stupid."

"what did you do?" my brows furrowed.

she lifted her hand to show that she was holding a small puppy. "i bought a lil' pupper."

"it's so cute," i gushed. "what's its name?"

"uh, she's not an it, the fuck?" her eyes widened. "her name is juno though."

"aww," i cooed. "i wanna come see her."

"what about me?" she raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, you too... i guess." i teased.

"so rude," she scoffed. "but i'll come get you, gimme a minute though."

i watched as the camera shook and i heard her loud footsteps as she ran. she stopped a few seconds later though as she reached her room.

"you don't have to run, calm down." i snickered.

"yeah, i do," her brows furrowed before she switched the camera to the back one, pointing it at a full body mirror. "check the fit."

she was wearing a pair of sweat shorts, a sports bra, and a pair of white nike crew socks. "honestly, i should change, but i'ma just put on some air forces, and call it a day. i can't be bothered with changing clothes right now."

"you're not even gonna put on a shirt?" i chuckled.

"hell no," she shook her head. "it's hot as fu— i said i would stop cussing around you and there i was about to cuss twice within three seconds. honestly, at this point, you should just slap me every time i cuss."

"what's up with you wanting me to slap you? first it was the other day when you said you wanted me to slap you because you found that jacob guy attractive, and now this." i raised a brow.

"well, i mean..." she trailed off before biting her lip and squinted her eyes.

i gave her a questioning look and she shook her head with a small laugh. "sheesh, you're innocent."

she pulled a hat over her head, though she put it on backwards. "i'll be there in fifteen minutes, shawty." she winked.

shawty?

"see youuuu," i smiled. "make sure to bring juno!"

"i will. see ya!" she grinned before ending the facetime.

i walked to my closet to change clothes. i pulled jasrya's hoodie on that she let me borrow, and changed into a pair of sweatpants instead of the shorts i was wearing.