𝟔| 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝!

CHAPTER SIX:

GRAB MY HAND!

AGENT CARTER AND Steve stood at a table, the blonde super soldier leaning over the table as he labels stuff on the map laying on the table

"The fifth one was here in Poland, right near Baltic." Steve starts. "And the sixth one was about here, thirty, forty miles west of the Maginot Line." A soldier then takes the map away. "I just got a quick look."

"Well, nobody's perfect." Agent Carter responds. The two then walk away from the table, meeting Y/n and Colonel Phillips.

"These are the weapon factories we know about. Sergeant Barnes said that HYDRA shipped all the parts to another facility that isn't on this map." Y/n informs.

"Agent Carter, coordinate with MI6. I want every eyeball looking for that main HYDRA base." Colonel Phillips orders.

"What about us?" Agent Carter asks.

"We are going to set a fire under Johann Schmidt's ass." Colonel Phillips replies. "What do you say, Rogers'? It's your map. You think you two can wipe HYDRA off it?"

"Yes, sir. We'll need a team." Y/n replies.

"We're already putting together the best men." Colonel Phillips reassures.

"With all due respect, sir, so are we." Steve informs.

~

Y/n sits beside Bucky, his arm wrapped around her torso, the two sharing kisses as he continues to pull her against his side, kissing her temple many times. Soon enough, Steve joins them, the couple turning to him.

"See? I told you. They're all idiots." Bucky comments as Steve sits on the other side of his sister.

"How about you?" Steve questions. "You ready to follow Captain America and Lady America into the jaws of death?"

Bucky scoffs slightly. "Hell, no. That little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight. And his, just as little, baby sister, who I happen to be in love with. I'm following them. But you two are keeping the outfits, right?"

"You know what?" Steve starts as he looks back at the poster with him and Y/n on it. "It's kind of growing on me."

Eventually, the three were joined by Agent Carter walking in. The three stand up as she walks in more.

"Agent Carter." Steve greets.

"Ma'am." Bucky nods.

"Agent Carter." Y/n greets with a nod.

"Howard has some equipment for you two to try. Tomorrow morning?" Agent Carter asks.

Steve nods. "Sounds good."