𝟏𝟑| 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

MEMORIES

BUCKY AND Y/N sat side by side in chairs, in HYDRA as doctors checked them over

BUCKY AND Y/N sat side by side in chairs, in HYDRA as doctors checked them over. A few doctors sat on Bucky's left side, fixing his arm while one was checking on Y/n. Both leaned their backs against the back of their chairs as memories played through their brains.

"Captain Rogers." Arnim Zola slowly says as he looks down at Y/n, the snowy trees all around them. Blood laid all over her clothes, along with her face as she laid flat on the snow.

"Sergeant Barnes." Zola whispers, looking down at Bucky. The man looks up at the older man as he breathed somewhat heavily, feeling weak, just like Y/n had been.

Steve Rogers stood near the edge of the train as he reached his hand out towards his little sister and best friend, who were both dangling from the train.

"Y/n, Bucky, no!" Steve shouts, the couple's screams filling his ears.

Y/n glances around as best as she could, looking up at the men, who were wearing coats and hats in the cold winter air as they dragged her through the snow. Soft and quiet pants left past her lips as she fought to keep her eyes open.

Glancing to her right, she sees her beloved's face looking upwards. Her e/c eyes stop on his left arm, but it wasn't there. His arm wasn't there. All there was, was blood, the red color trailing through the snow as they were being dragged.

Just like his beloved, Bucky glances around as he was also being dragged through the snow, gaze landing on the men dragging him. Fighting to keep his eyes open, he glances down at his left side, revealing he was armless on one side.

Slowly, he glances over to his left, meeting his beloved's e/c eyes, seeing her also struggling to keep her eyes open. Shakily, he saw Y/n reach out towards him as he heard himself mumble her name.

Bucky now laid on a metal table as he looked up at the many doctors walking towards him, tools in hand, masks covering the bottom half of their faces.

"The procedure has already started." Zola's voice echoes.

Bucky's eyes fluttered open slightly, blue eyes landing on a pair of hands that held a tool in them, working on his armless left side, the sound of drills filling his ears.

Slowly, Bucky brought his hands up, one flesh hand, the other a metal hand. One doctor noticed him and came forward, only to start being choked by Bucky's metal hand.

Y/n and Bucky stood side by side, their hands clasped together as they were strapped to chairs, Arnim Zola standing in front of them, glancing between the two with a little smile on his face.