𝟏𝟔| 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

MISSION

Y/N ROGERS STOOD in a building, looking through a window with her older brother, Steve Rogers

Y/N ROGERS STOOD in a building, looking through a window with her older brother, Steve Rogers. The rest of the team were out around near them. The Rogers girl wore a normal black suit, gun holsters at her side, as she didn't have a suit like she used to that was similar to Steve's.

"Alright, what do you see?" Steve asks, breaking the silence.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." The voice of Wanda Maximoff replies.

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?" Y/n begins.

"Cameras." Wanda concludes.

"Both cross streets are one-way." Steve observes.

"So, compromised escape routes." Wanda responds.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen." Y/n states.

"He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Steve adds. "You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute." Wanda replies.

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Natasha Romanoff lists off.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda reminds.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Natasha says.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" The voice of Sam Wilson asks.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Natasha questions back.

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him." Steve states.

Sam scoffs. "If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us."

The Rogers siblings move away from the window, walking towards another one, peeking through the curtains, revealing many people throwing food at a garbage truck that was driving by. The soldier siblings exchange a knowing look.

"Sam... see that garbage truck? Tag it." Steve orders.

Obeying, a drone, Redwing, flies off of the Falcon's suit, proceeding to fly through the streets, going unnoticed by the civilians standing around it as Redwing flies under the moving garbage truck.

"Give me X-ray." Sam demands, looking at the drone's camera. "That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed."

"It's a battering ram." Natasha states.