𝟖| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬

CHAPTER EIGHT:

THE MYSTERY ASSASSINS

NATASHA STOOD ON another part of the ship, away from Steve

NATASHA STOOD ON another part of the ship, away from Steve. She stood behind a guard, who held a phone to his ear. Eventually, the guard turned around, now finally seeing the red head standing behind him.

"Hey, sailor." Natasha smirks.

The red head then proceeded to kick his leg, the man groaning and grunting in pain as he falls to his knees. Natasha brings out a grappling hook, wrapping it around his throat. In response, the man started choking, sounds leaving his mouth as Natasha placed a foot on his chest, kicking him back, sending him against the wall as she flipped over, the grappling hook letting her glide downwards in-between the staircases, shooting the guards that stood around her. Eventually, she lands on her feet, catching some guards attention. The two men look up upon hearing the noise, but were shot at instead.

S.T.R.I.K.E. members stood all around the ship in their planned positions as Steve hid behind a wall, slightly peeking over, seeing Batroc standing in a room through a window.

"Targets acquired." A S.T.R.I.K.E. member whispers into the coms.

"S.T.R.I.K.E. in position." Rumlow informs.

"Natasha, what's your status?" Steve asks.

With Natasha, the red head silently jumps down a ledge, her feet planting onto the floor with no noise, whatsoever. Quietly, she starts running towards a guard, who had his back turned to the agent, not having a single clue she was behind him.

"Status, Natasha." Steve states.

"Hang on!" Natasha yells in response, catching the guard's attention.

Just as the guard turned in her direction, the agent jumped on him, legs going over his shoulders as she zapped him. As the man collapsed to the floor, she rolls over the floor, being met with another guard. Using her fighting skills, Natasha twists his arm, him crying out in pain, in response, before kicking him under his feet, just as another guard comes up behind her, grabbing ahold of her from behind. Quickly, she places her hand near his mid-shoulder, flipping his slightly bigger body over her shoulder.

"Engine room secure." Natasha informs, holding her wrist near her mouth.

Upon seeing a guard start getting up again, the red head grabs a pipe, harshly hitting him over the face with it, which leaves himself unconscious again as she walks off.

"On my mark." Steve whispers. "Three... Two... One."

With that, the S.T.R.I.K.E. team starts shooting as they barge into the room where all the men were holding the innocent people hostage.

As they did that, Steve quietly runs to the window, his blue eyes trained on Batroc. The said man had slowly started turning to the window, being met with Steve's vibranium shield, the glass breaking around him. Just as the blonde hops through the window, Batroc kicks him before running off, the super soldier following after him, after he grabs his shield.