CHAPTER 4

Nobody's POV

When you woke up this morning,you felt giddy and you thought that it was because of the crying yesterday night. You shrugged it off and got out of the bed. You wore your school uniform and put on some light make up to cover your heavy eyebags and swollen eyes. When you went down,you saw Hanbin having breakfast with his family. You decided not to intefere and disturb their family time so you quietly walked past them but you were caught by hanbin's little sister, Hanbyul.

"Unnie where are you going? Have breakfast with us!" She said happily and you smiled faintly.

"Unnie is fine. Unnie have to go to school now. " you said and showed her your smile.

"Why don't you eat with us Chaeyoung? It's fine. You are gonna be part of us anyway." Hanbin's umma said and you just politely shook your head.

"Since when she will ever become a part of us?! She will never be! " Hanbin fought back. His mother glared at him.

"Hanbin don't be rude!" His mother reprimanded him and you smiled bitterly.

So he never considered me as his family, his fiance. It was just all false hopes. You thought and you faked a smile at his parents.

"I'll go first eomoni and abeoji. Please don't worry about me."After that,you ran out of the house and ran all the way. You stopped at a certain point and cried your lungs out. It was pain. Emotionally and physically. You were tired.

Just then,someone passed by and saw you crying. He walked closer and found out thaf it was you who was crying. It was Bobby. For some reason, he felt pain inside. He bend down to your level and you looked up,still sniffing. He smiled at you and you looked away.

"You don't even like me. Nobody likes me. Get away from me." You said coldly while looking away.Bobby felt sad inside. So she thinks that i hate her too. Kim Hanbin it's all your fault you idiot! Bobby thought and he stood up and walked away. You look at his back slowly fading away and getting away from you.

"Wait." You called out. Bobby stopped in his tracks. You stood up and walk towards him.

"Can you promise me not to tell anyone you saw me here? Just pretend you never saw me here." You said and he didn't say anything. You took it as a yes. You sighed and walked away.

You wiped your tears and looked at your portable mirror to check whether there was any stains or anything on your face. You closed your mirror and place it back into your bag. You walked to school but you stopped in your tracks when you saw hanbin together with Chaerin. Your heart hurted obviously and you tried to avoid them and you quicken your pace and ran into the school. Little did you know, Bobby was behind you, following you and he kinda protected you from behind. He clenched his fists when he saw Chaerin together with Hanbin. He knew that you were hurtng inside.He wanted to walk forward to hanbin until he got stopped by someone calling him.

"Ayo Kimbap!"It was Jinhwan. Bobby rolled his eyes and turned around.

"Hyung!"Chanwoo called out to him and they rushed to him. Jinhwan put his arms around Bobby.

"Why were you standing there?Come on let's go to school." Yunhyeong said and they walked in the school together.

Hanbin's POV

Chaerin called me yesterday and told me to meet her at the cafe near my house to walk to school together. And of course, I agreed to her request and she always make me feel better especially after seeing that bitch. After eating breakfast, I took my school bag and went out of the house and walked to the cafe.