Chapter 5

Your POV
I woke up to the rays of sunlight and I saw someone familiar in front of me. It was blurry because i just woke up and my vision was not clear. What happened? When i opened my eyes fully, I saw Bobby in front of me. What is he doing here? What the hell? The person who hates me is in front of me?

No I must be dreaming. I slapped myself and it hurts omo.
"Why did u do that?" Bobby asked me. I was flustered and my cheeks were burning.
"Ah..it's nothing.. by the way what are you doing here?" I asked him.
"Yah you pabo why didn't you take your dinner and breakfast." Bobby asked me and i was shocked. Is this guy caring for me now? What?
"Answer-"
"No you answer me first." Bobby ordered and my eyes widened.
"Wait. How in the world you knew that i didn't take my meals?" I asked him and he sighed.
"You don't have to know just tell me."
"Erm..."
"It's because of Hanbin right?" He asked, this time with a softer and calmer voice.
I remained silent because I didn't want anyone to know and didn't want Bobby and Hanbin oppa to argue because of me. I came down from the bed and tried to stand but failed because I was too weak. Bobby held onto me.
"Pabo! Be careful!" He reprimanded me and I sat on the bed. I looked at him.
"What's your problem? Why are you helping me? I think you better leave. I don't think people would like to see you with me." I said and lowered my head, trying to hold in my tears.
"Hey..." he said softly and bend down.
"I'm sorry okay I didn't mean it. If you don't want to tell me, it's fine but at least you should have your meals." He said and I nodded. He's actually quite nice though..
'RINGGGGGG!" the school bell rang and I got down of the bed.
"Where are you going?" Bobby asked me.
"Class." I replied shortly.
"No you should rest." He said.
"But.." you hesitated. Suddenly, he grabbed your hands and pulled you to somewhere. What? I thought. He brought you to the rooftop and sat on the edge of the rooftop.

"Come on." He ushered me to sit beside him and I did. I climbed onto it and sat beside him. The cold wind blew my face and it was really nice. "I would usually come here if I'm having a bad mood. I thought it'll work out for you too." Bobby said and I looked down and I saw students having their PE lessons.

"Woah..I didn't know it'll be this cooling and comfortable." I said and smiled slightly to myself.

Nobody's POV

"Oh? Park Chaeyoung is smiling hmm?" Bobby said to you and you looked at him. You chuckled.

"Tsk. You really know how to make people laugh huh." You said to Bobby and Bobby laughed.
"Of course I'm the kimbap."
"Kimbap?"
"Ah yeah..the boys called me that." Bobby rubbed his neck embarrassingly.

You smiled slightly and he smiled.
"Actually you are nice, you're not a bitch." Bobby said.
"Ani...you're nice too but i'm not. I was being such a bitch to Hanbin."
"Aniya..actually I wish to know about your relationship with Hanbin but I guess it isn't the right time..." Bobby said and looked down.
You bit your bottom lip and thought for awhile. Can i trust him? You thought. You were not sure if you could tell him everything. Your problems, your hardships and just everything. Were you ready to share it with a person that you just met?
"It's fine if you can't tell me. I hope one day you'll open up your heart and tell me your problems. If you need anyone to talk to, remember that I'm always here for you. And I have my shoulders." He said while pointing to his shoulders. You smiled slightly and looked at him.
"Gomawo Bobby ssi."
"Bwohyah? Don't be so formal to me I'm not used to it." He said with a chuckle.

Your POV

I laughed slightly and looked down. My stomach growled as I was hungry and I wasn't able to eat after waking up. And I skipped my breakfast. Bobby looked at me and he got down from the edge. I looked at him while blinking my eyes.
"Let's eat ugh i'm hungry too." He said and stretched out his hands. He looked at me.
"Did you know how tired it was to take care of you? Get down." He said and I chuckled.
"You didn't have to do that and I didn't force you." I said and he glared at me.
"Yah you.." he said and I laughed. I got down from the edge of the rooftop and went down to the cafeteria. Students were giving me looks and glares especially those girls.
"Yah don't worry I'm here." Bobby said and I smiled while looking down. When we went to the Cafeteria, we saw iKON. My eyes shifted to Hanbin who was chattering with Chaerin and the rest of iKON. I looked at Bobby. It seemed like he didn't care about them.
"Go on. For just now, gomawo. See you in class later." I said to Bobby and smiled to him. When you walked away, he pulled you by your wrist.
"Who said you are eating alone? I'm eating with you of course."
"Yah Kim Jiwon." My eyes widened at the fact that he said he was going to eat with you. He pulled me to take our food and we sat down at a table. Everyone was staring at us. I felt so embarrassed because I hated all the stares. Yes, I hated attentions. I took my plate of food and stood up.
"Where are you going? Sit down." Bobby said and pulled me down.
"Yah. I think you better not sit with me...it's-" I was cut off by him when he shoved the food inside my mouth.
"Aish you are really noisy. Just eat quietly." I glared at him and ate my food quietly. After finishing my food, I stood up and went to return my plates. When I turned around, I banged into someone because he/she was standing too close to me. The remaining food and gravy landed on the student's uniform and I looked up. It was Chaerin. Oh my god ootokae.
"Omo mianhae. I'm really sorry ootokae omo." I apologised for many times and the students gasped. It looked like she was really angry but she remained calm. I gulped.
"Ani..it's fine. I'll just clean it and it'll be fine." I bowed to her and walked past her as if nothing happened.

Nobody's POV
Just then, someone grabbed onto your wrist and it was really painful. You looked up and was surprised to see Hanbin. You struggled to escape from his grip but failed.
"Apologise to Chaerin now."
"But..but i already did.." you stuttered as you were afraid of his tone.
"I didn't hear you apologise. The uniform is expensive and if she can't wash it off, would you pay for her? Huh? Hmm... I don't think so. You are too poor till your parents had to leave you and find you richer parents right? They are rich and they can afford anything you want. You are just a gold digger and your parents are just like you who threatens and backstab people right?" He smirked at you and you glared at him. He was going too overboard.

"PIAK" right. You slapped him. Your first love, he was your everything but you guess not now.
"You can insult me or what so ever and i can endure it inside even though it hurts. But, calling my own birth parents name, calling me names, how do you think i'll feel? Huh? Kim Hanbin, ask your conscience. What did I ever do to make you hate me this much? Did i deserve this? I can tell you no! You are just really good in knowing how to make people's live miserable but that doesn't apply to me. Think about it. What if i called your parents names and your sister names? Hmm? How would you feel? I have a name to be called."

After ending your words, you ran away with tears in your eyes. You wiped it off while running and banged into students. You didn't care. You just needed time alone. Bobby chased after you while calling out to your name. You reached to a nearest staircase and sat on the steps. You started pouring everything out and Bobby sighed. He walked to you and bend down to your level.
"Cry it out. It'll be better." He said and patted your shoulders. You burst out crying and he looked at you with pitiful eyes. He clenched his fist. He knew you didn't deserve this. He knew you didn't do anything wrong. But why exactly the school treat you like that? Especially Hanbin? He got up and you continued to look down. You knew he'll leave. Afterall, he's best friends with him.
"Bobby ah." You called out to him and he looked at you. You stood up and sticked out your right hand to ask for a handshake.
"Gomawo." You said and smiled slightly while sniffing. He looked at your hands and slapped it away.
"What the hell? I'm not leaving. I'm just going to class. Let's go." He said and your eyes widened. Bobby was being such a nice friend while him, he was being a jerk. A total jerk.
"Aren't you coming?" He asked and turned back to look at you. You fumbled abit and he laughed. You wiped off your tears and he wakked to you. He held your wrist and pulled you to class.

Thank you bobby. Am i starting to accept you as a friend?

A/N:
OKAY GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG AWAITED UPDATE BECAUSE I WAS VERY BUSY. FIRST BECAUSE OF EXAMS SECONDLY I WENT TO KOREA OMG AND OKAY GUYS DON'T WORRY I'M FINE AND I'M BACK IN MY COUNTRY ALREADY OF COURSE. ANYWAY I'M SORRY IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY ME JUST BEACUSE I USED CAPS HERE BUT I'M SORRY I COULDN'T control. *takes a deep breath* okay guys *waves enthusiastically* i will not be updating any sooner because I have matches coming up and I would have to focus on trainings and homeworks. I have tons of homeworks and I'm afraid I really can't update. I still other stories to update and I'm really really sorry. So okay guys I apologise for any grammatical or spelling errors i will try my best to edit it. Annyeongggggggggggg