Chapter 13

A/N: Please play the music above!! I'm sorry for the long awaited update! I'll be going on a hiatus due to exams!! So sorry! And fyi, Chaerin in this story is NOT 2NE1's CL so please do not get mistaken! And omggggg IKON IS COMING MY TOWN!! i'm super excited and broke at the same time
:-( okay bye for nowww

-----------------------------

Hanbin's POV

~flashback~

"I'm back!" I took off my shoes while calling for my uncle. My parents are overseas, working so I live with my uncle since young. I'm closer to him than anybody else. I hummed my favourite song while making my way to my room. I looked at the key, smiling to myself. I swear I'm gonna marry and date Chaeyoung in the future. Where can I find such a kind and cute girl in my life? When I walked past my uncle's room, I saw him sitting on the bed, back facing me. I found it weird because he wasn't those type of person to stare into space. I knocked on his door but he didn't respond. How weird.

"Samchon?" I called out to him but I still didn't get any reply from him. I walked in quietly and sat down beside him and he jumped a little.

"Hanbin! How many times I told you to knock on my door before coming in?" Uncle reprimanded me but I fought back.

"I did! I knocked on your door and even called you but you didn't respond!" I raised my voice and looked down. I bit my lips. That was rude of me..

"Hanbin...I need to tell you something."

"Neh..?" I asked him, looking at him, confused.

"I want you to stay away from Chaeyoung and her family. Especially Chaeyoung." I was stunned. Why? Why must I stay away from the girl I love?

"Her family did something bad to us. We might not even have any house to live in anymore. Chaeyoung is not as nice as you think. As she grows older, she'll become mysterious and even bitchy. So, I need you to stay away from her." I stared at him with widened eyes. Chaeyoung isn't somebody like that. I was only 8 but I knew that she wouldn't be somebody like that.

"It's not the truth. Right? Samchon! Answer me!" I shook him his arm, hoping that he'll tell me it's all a joke.

"It's the truth Hanbin. Her parents caused me to go bankruptcy and the police are after me now. I might be jailed anytime soon. So I need you to stay away from her. Once her parents are gone, she'll take over them and take revenge over our family. That is the reason. Chayoung...She's pretty, nice and even cute. But.. she is mysterious, she'll harm you from time to time and even use you for her own benefits.She's not as pure as you think. She's a beast's daughter" Uncle said with a serious tone. Is that the truth? No way... I got up the bed and ran back to my room. I sat on my bed and took time processed his words.

"Oppa open the door it's me Chaeyoung." Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and I heard her voice. The voice I want to hear everyday when I wake up. She was crying. I can tell. I opened my door and saw her crying. Oh no.. don't cry Chaeyoung ah. I wanted to pull her in for a hug but I realised that my uncle was watching us all these while.

"What do you want." I asked her coldly. She seemed shock and her eyes were quivering in fear. I'm sorry...

"O..oppa ...my parents left me." She cried. I felt bad for her but I pushed her.

"O..oppa." She mumbled.

"Park Chaeyoung, listen carefully. You are deserved to lose your parents and I don't care what happen to you in the end. Get lost from my life." Did those words really came out from my mouth? I'm really sorry Chaeyoung ah...