Chapter 1

Your POV

"Chaeyoung ah illeona!" Mum woke me up and i got up grouchily.

"We are going back korea today so get ready. We are going to the airport in a hour." She said and i nodded.I got up and changed into my shirt and skinny jeans. I put on some light make up and took my luggage down. The maids helped me. I'm finally going back Korea! I have been staying here in england for like 8 years and i'm finally 18. I miss hanbin oppa is he doing great?I hope so too hehe.I walked out of the house and looked back again. I'll miss this place.

"Chaeyoung ah kaja." mum said and i nodded. I walked to the car and entered. I'll meet you soon hanbin oppa wait for me. I held onto the photo of the both of us and fell asleep.

~flashback~

"Oppa ppalli!" I shouted and signalled him to be faster. He was still walking slowly.I pouted.I walked to him and pulled him over. He ruffled my hair and i smiled.

"Aigoo my chaeyoung is so cute."He said. 'my'? I love that when he said that beacuse it's like i'm his and he's mine. I love those kind of feeling. I sat on the swing.

"Oppa push me ppalli!" I said and he pushed me.

"I think it's enough Chaeyoung ah i'm tired." Hanbin oppa said and he sat on the ground,on the sand i mean.

"Oh yeah saengil chukkaehae Chaeyoung!" He said and gave me a bear hug. My eyes widened. He remembers! It was my 8th birthday. He took out a bracelet and put it on my hand. He locked it.

"Nothing would ever break us apart."
He kept the key and I smiled. I hugged him.

"Chaeyoung ah.." Hanbin oppa said.

"Ne?" I asked, looking at him weirdly.

"I think..i like you?" He said. I blushed. We were only 8 and we didn't really knew the word 'love' but i think we really liked each other.

"Me too.." i said softly,but loud enough for oppa to hear.

He took a stick and drew a heart with a 'c ♡ h' craved inside. I smiled and hugged each other.

~end of flashback~

I looked at the bracelet and touched it. Oppa wait for me. I looked out the window and soon, we reached the airport and we alighted the car. I walked in and looked back.

"Let's go Chaeyoung." Dad said and i nodded. We walked in the departure hall and we boarded the plane. When we reached Korea, mum woke me up and we got down the plane. When we arrived at the arrival hall, someone was waiting for us there. It was hanbin's appa. How do dad and hanbin's appa know each other? Maybe they are business partners. And oh yeah, my parents are not my real parents. They adopted me at an orphange when i was 10. My real parents left when i was 8. I don't know why.

~flashback~

I bid goodbye to Hanbin and went back home.

"Appa! Umma! I'm home guess what? Hanbin-" I didn't manage to complete my sentences. I realised that the house was pitch dark.
"Appa? Umma?" I called out and walked to the table. I found a note.

Dear our baby Chaeyoung,
Umma and Appa are really sorry. We have to leave you behind for your sake. You will find better parents than us. We will always love you Chaeyoung.

Umma and Appa.

I cried and ran to hanbin's house. To be exact, it's his uncle's house. He stayed at his uncle's house because his parents are not in korea. I knocked on the door.