Chapter 17

Chaeyoung's POV
"It...It hurts, Bobby, it hurts so much." I cried while hugging onto Bobby. He stroked my back, telling me that it'll be okay. It was lucky that nobody was there to witness this scene. He broke the hug away and looked at me. He tucked my hair behind my ears and showed me a small smile. He was indeed a good friend, a friend who would always be there for me and a friend who truly understands me. I'm always thankful towards him. He wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"Stop crying, you're ugly when you cry." I let out a little chuckle but I still couldn't hide my sadness. Bobby placed his arms over my shoulders and dragged me along to go to another place without taking a glance at them.

Bobby's POV
What was Chaerin even thinking? Was she crazy?

~flashback~
After the day Chaerin came to find me, she came by again, this time, it was right before Hanbin's wedding.

"Ho-How did you know Hanbin's wedding would be taking place here?" I asked her while stammering. I internally slapped myself for doing so.

"I have my ways don't you worry."  I glared at her before walking away.

"Don't you want her?"

"Who?" I asked, pretending to not know who.

"Park Chaeyoung."  I raised an eyebrow at her. What do she want this time?

"What are you going to do to her?" I raised my voice at her.

"You'll see. Just bring her to that garden over there later." With that, she walked away while smirking.

-end of flashback-

Geesh I'm so dumb. I shouldn't have brought Chaeyoung there. Kim Jiwon you are really dumb ugh!! I mentally cursed myself. I look at Chaeyoung as guilt were filled all over me. I hate to see the person I love cry in front of me. It was time for them to serve the guests and I had to let her go.

"Bobby?"
"Hmm?" I hummed while looking at her.
"Can you keep this a secret? As in-"
"I will. Don't worry." I tucked her hair behind her ears and kissed her on the forehead. I know it's wrong for me to kiss somebody's wife but i was unable to control.

Chaeyoung's POV

Wh-What was that? Did Bobby just ki-kissed me? I blinked my eyes a couple of times before running off. I'm sorry Bobby. I can't love you. I love my husband. I went to the washroom to wash my face. My make up was waterproof so it was okay. I looked at my reflection on the mirror. Why are you so pathetic Park Chaeyoung? The memories of me and Hanbin and their kiss came back to haunt me. Tears fell from my eyes and I wiped it away. Be strong Park Chaeyoung. I can't, I just can't. I slid down and landed onto the floor. I was tired, i just want this to be a dream. I curled myself into a balla amd cried nonstop.

Hanbin's POV
I was happily spending my time with Chaerin, until i realised that I had to serve the guests.
"Urh Chaerin ah.. mianhae but i have to serve the guests." I told her while she pouted. I pinched her cute cheeks, assuring her that I'll be back soon. She nodded and we parted. I went to find Chaeyoung first since we need to be together to serve the guests. I tried to look around for her but to no avail. Just then, I saw Bobby so I decided to ask him whether he knew where Chaeyoung was or not.

"Hey bobby.. do you perhaps know where Chaeyoung went to?"
"You care for her only until now? Did you know how- forget it. You're such a jerk Hanbin, why won't you ever realise that?" With that, he walked away, leaving me dumbfounded. Wow what did I do now? Did she.. perhaps saw me and Chaerin kissing? No why do I even care? She knows that I hate her and it's a fact.

Chaerin's POV
Ugh why must Hanbin part with me? It's all because of that Chaeyoung girl. I'll make sure that she'll never live in peace. I decided to go to the washroom to do my make up and that was when I saw her sitting on the ground, crying. Woahh whatt. She's so pathetic, crying all alone. She looked up and upon seeing me, she stood up to wash her face. I smirked and walked to the basin.

"Oh sorry I interrupted your crying session. Are you okay? Do you need a hug?" I asked. I could tell she was glaring at me. Ha serve her right. Just when she was about to leave, i stuck out my leg, tripping her. She glared at me and what I knew next,

we were fighting.

Nobody's POV
You were so pissed off and triggered by Chaerin and ended up pulling her hair first. You knew it was wrong but you just had to do it, she was acting like a complete bitch. Both of you kept shouting at each other as if it was a crazy cat fight until Hanbin and Bobby stepped into the female's toilet to stop the both of you. Chaerin was bleeding on her forehead, while you, on the mouth. Bobby held onto you while you glared at Chaerin. She pretended to cry in Hanbin's embrace and Hanbin was comforting her. She only had a small cut on her head but yet she was screaming away, complaining to Hanbin that you got jealous of her and started the fight. Hanbin glared at you but you didn't really care. You knew that Chaerin was the one who started the fight so you had nothing to fear of. Hanbin stepped forward, raising his right hand, preparing to slap you. You shut your eyes and found it weird that you did not feel any hard impact on your face. You opened your eyes, only to realise that Bobby was grabbing onto his wrist.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Stop it Hanbin. Get your facts right before using violence. She's your wife, not your toy. If you wish to use violence on her, use it on me first. I can't believe how an asshole you are. I wonder why that bitch likes you." With that, Bobby pulled me out of the washroom. He looked at me and touched my lips. I winced as it was bleeding.

"Sigh what did you get yourself into?" He asked me while I just stared at him. He was good looking, I admit, his smile was cute and he was... nice. But somehow I can't accept him. I'm aware of his feelings for me but I just can't... i'm somebody's wife already.

"Thank you Bobby, for the second time."

Author's note:

helloo!!! i'm really sorry  for the really late update i'm abit tight on time as this yr is my crucial year and i have to focus more on my studies. I hope yall like this chapter!!! :')