Chapter 2

Your POV

I just suffered one week of hell in school with no friends at all. I'm always alone. I would always lie to my parents that i met alot of friends in school but in fact, it's a no. Hanbin oppa kept ignoring me and i hate that. After school, my parents asked me to go home immediately and my chauffeur fetched me home.

"I'm home mum and dad!" I shouted.

"Great timing Chaeyoung. Go and get changed. We are meeting someone."

"Meeting who?"

"The kims."

"Kims? Hanbin's family?" I asked them with my head tilted.

"Yes now go and get changed." They said and I ran up to my room. I changed into a floral dress and hanbin oppa will like it.i guess?I got my high heels from my walk in wadrobe and brought it down. I went down and my parents were waiting for me at the door. They told me to get on the car and we would go to hanbin oppa's house. But for what? Whatever at least i can see hanbin oppa right? I smiled to myself and when we arrived,i got down the car. This plave haven't change abit. It's still the same. My house. The house opposite. I looked back to the house and smiled slightly. I wondered where did my real parents went to. I hope they are fine. No chaeyoung. They abandoned you. I frowned and sighed.

"Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung baby?" Mum called out to me.

"Ah..neh?" I turned back and faced her.

"Let's go in." She said it with a smile and i nodded. The maids helped to open the door and we went in. I smiled and bowed slightly to them. Woah. Hanbin's house is big too.

"Aigoo oh my is this Chaeyoung aigoo you are so tall and pretty." Hanbin oppa's mother said and i smiled. I went forward to hug her.

"Omo eomonim bogoshipoyo."

"Nado."

"Mama?" A little girl called eomonim from behind. I looked over her shoulders. Mama? Since when hanbin oppa had a dongsaeng?

"Hanbyul ah come here." Hanbin oppa's mother squatted down and open her arms. Hanbyul walked to her. Ahh kyeopta!

"Is this your daughter mrs kim?" Mum asked eomonim.

"Oh neh. I gave birth to her when hanbin was 13." Ah so she's 5.

"Hanbyul say hi to unnie. Her name is chaeyoung unnie and she's hanbin's best friend." Eomonim said.

"annyeong unnie." Hanbyul said and waved her little hand to me. I waved back to her and showed her my bright smile.

"Okay chaeyoung mrs park and mr park please take a seat first,i'll call my husband and hanbin down." She said and we nodded. We sat down and looked around the house. Soon,mr kim aka hanbin's appa came down and greet my parents. I used to call him abeoji and i doesn't know he minds it or not. Somebody walked down and i looked to the side. It was..

Hanbin oppa.

Hanbin's POV

Why the hell is she in my house? And her parents are here? Her parents ugh. Wait. That's not her parents! Don't tell me she was given to them after her parents left her. Tsk. Pathetic. The person my mum wanted me to meet is her? The park to the Chaeyoung? Ugh. Fine whatever. I walked to the dining table grouchily and greeted her parents with a bow. I sat beside hanbyul. I was bored so i played with her. That effing girl keeps staring at me what the.

"Okay so..everyone has arrive. We can announce it now. " Appa said.I looked up. Announce what?

"Hanbin. Chaeyoung you both will be getting married."