Chapter 8

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up to the rays of sunlight and came to realise that my surroundings were unfamiliar. I blinked my eyes before seeing somebody in front of me. My head hurts..aish.

"Chaeyoung? Are you okay? God you are finally awake."

"Bobby? Why are you here?" I asked him. I was shocked. Shouldn't he be in school? Wait. School! I jolted up from the bed and winced when there was a sudden pain on my wrist.

"Yah! Lie down you are injured. By the way you are in the hospital." Huh?? Why??

Bobby's POV

Her face looked shocked and surprised. I think she has alot of questions to ask me. I started explaining to her.

~Flashback~
"I want to know what happened to Chaeyoung."

"Her parents said she isn't at home. I wonder where did she went to." The teacher shrugged her shoulders, before walking back in to the staff room.

"SHIT!" I cursed while running off. Oh god nothing can happen to you Chaeyoung.

"Bobby hyung!" Junhoe called out to me but I ignored him. I ran back to the playground outside Hanbin's house. Where is she. I kept on searching for her while shouting out her name.

"Park Chaeyoung odiya?! Park Chaeyoung!!" I kept on shouting until a figure suddenly appeared in front of me while walking towards me. I squinted my eyes. Chaeyoung!

"Chaeyoung ah!" I ran to her and I saw her covered with dirt. Where did she go to?

"Han...hanbin oppa...." With that, she fainted but luckily I was fast enough to catch her.

"Yah chaeyoung ah! Chaeyoung!" I shook her while slapping her cheeks lightly. I suddenly felt something wet on my hand. I looked at my hand. Omg blood! Chaeyoung is bleeding on the head and I was shocked. Very shocked. How in the world this happened to her? I immediately took my handkerchief out and pressed it on her head to stop the bleeding.

-end of flashback-

"Ah....I think I remember it now. Somebody hit me on the head when i was wandering around.. I guess?" She said mumbling the last few words. But there was something I was curious about. Why didn't she go home?

"You didn't go home...?" I asked her. She looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

"Er..I..."

"Tell me honestly Chaeyoung." I said sternly.

"I can't Bobby I can't!" She raised her voice while tears fell.

"Y..yah..uljima..mianhae I think I scared you I'm really sorry." I told her and she calmed down. I felt really guilty.

"I want to be alone.. please... and please do not tell the teacher jebal.." She said with her voice cracking. I hung my head low. I nodded my head and walked out of the ward.

Nobody's POV

Your tears started to fall. Why did you have to suffer from all these pain? You were only 18. Was being 18, this hard? Even if you are injured, the person you love doesn't even care so why bother? You really hated your life. Your parents left you when you were young, your first love hates you and everyone in school are all against you. You laid back down and closed your eyes.

Meanwhile....
Bobby was sitting on the chair outside the ward. While waiting, his phone rang. He took it out and it was from Jinhwan.

"Yobseyeo?"

"YAH KIM JIWON WHERE ARE YOU? WE ARE SUPPOSED TO PERFORM THE SONG TODAY." Jinhwan shouted on the phone. Bobby pulled the phone away from his ears.

"Hyung.. perform without me. I'm at the hospital."

"Bwoh? For what? Are you injured?" Jinhwan asked him. Bobby told him everything and he could tell that Jinhwan was shocked too.

"But...but how about our points?" Jinhwan asked Bobby and he sighed.

"Do it without me. I will not get the points and it's fine."

"We only have one rapper left Bobby do you really want to give up like that? The rest would be angry.." Jinhwan lowered his voice.

"Aish okay I'll be there. Give me 10 minutes." Bobby hung up the phone and rushed back to school while putting his phone into his pocket. Since the hospital was only a few steps away from school, Bobby managed to reach there in no time.

"Thank god you are here. How's Chaeyoung?" Jinhwan asked Bobby and Hanbin who was beside Jinhwan heard what Jinhwan said and he looked at Bobby.

"She's fine I guess but I don't think her heart is fine." Bobby said while glaring at Hanbin, making eye contact with him. Hanbin turned his head, pretending that he didn't hear anything. Did she perhaps get injured because of me? Hanbin asked himself and somehow felt guilty inside. He bit his lips.

"C'mon let's go! Music lesson is starting soon!" Chanwoo said to the rest and Bobby was still glaring at Hanbin. Yunhyeong and Chanwoo pulled Bobby along while Junhoe and Jinhwan walked away together. Donghyuk was waiting for Hanbin to go together.

"Hyung? Yah Hanbin hyung!" Donghyuk shouted at Hanbin while waving his hands in front of him. Hanbin blinked his eyes. He sighed in frustration and followed Donghyuk and the rest to the music room. When it was their turn, they performed their music but due to time limit they managed to do only half of it. However, they still managed to perform it well and got good points for it. They were hapoy but somehow Bobby and Hanbin couldn't focus. There was something on their minds.

Chaeyoung's POV

The ringing of my phone woke me up and I got up from my bed. I picked up the phone and it was from my mum.

"Yobseyeo? Umma?"

"Chaeyoung ah! Kwenchana? Your teacher called me to ask why didn't you come to school today. Did anything happen?" Umma asked me. I was on the verge of crying but I held it in.

"Eo. I'm fine. I just had a little headache that's it. I'm fine now umma. Don't worry." I said to make her feel reassured.

"You sure? Do you need me to visit you?"

"Ani. Ani. I'm fine after having some medicine." Umma sighed and said okay. I hung up the phone. With that, I started crying again. I wiped away my tears and told myself that I had to stay strong. I got down the bed and packed my stuffs. Just then, the doctor came in and told me about my condition. He said I was fine but I needed more rest. I bowed and thanked him while I made my way home. Wait... It's Hanbin's house. I took the bus on my own and passed by my school. Just then... I saw Hanbin and his friends walking out of the school while Bobby was following behind. Why is Bobby not  together with them?

Nobody's POV

You messaged him to tell him that you had already went home and asked him to not worry about you. When you arrived at the stop, you got down and walked home. On the way home, you saw Hanbin with Chaerin. You quickly ran behind the tree and they walked towards the nearest cafe. You quickly ran back and went into the house. You rushed up to your room and unpacked your stuffs. You lied down on the bed and fell asleep. Hanbin reached home and went straight to his room. He passed by your room and realised that the door wasn't closed and you were inside, sleeping. He sighed and felt very guilty seeing your arms and head bandaged. She would be fine if I didn't...I'm sorry Chaeyoung ah. Hanbin thought and he closed the room door. You opened your eyes, your back still facing the door. You turned around and pressed your lips into a thin line. He really doesn't care huh?

Author's note:
Okay hi!! I'll make it short because I have to charge my phone and Apology was damn good omg. I feel better now and thanks for everyone's concern! Thank you! Bye for now!!! Sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors. btw thank you to gracyeol for the lovely poster do check out her edits! :)