Chapter 12

Hanbin's POV

"Hanbin...Hanbin oppa....Don't leave me alone...Don't go..." I turned around and looked at her. She was.... she was...crying? I walked to her bed and sat on the empty space beside her. I caressed her cheeks. Shit what am I doing? I quickly removed my hand away from her. Why was she even crying in the first place? And why was she calling my name? I was staring at her until her eyes open, to only show those dark brown eyes filled with sadness. I felt a pang in my chest. Did I do anything wrong to make her like that? We made eye contact and I looked away immediately. She sat up with her eyes widened. I sighed and ruffled my hair. I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I placed my hand on my chest. What's wrong with me?

Chaeyoung's POV

We.. we made eye contact. I made eye contact...w-with him.. He was touching my cheeks. I flinched when he did that. What's wrong with him? I thought he hated me? My heart was pounding fast. Shit.. No Chaeyoung you have to stop. I got up and sat on my bed. Hanbin walked out of the room, leaving me alone to calm myself down. I slapped my own cheeks, got off the bed and got changed into a plain tee with ripped jeans. I applied some light makeup before leaving the room. I took my phone, just to realise that I had 2 missed calls and 4 unread messages.

From: Kimbap :-)

6pm
Hey Chaeyoung. Can we meet? I need to talk to you.

6.50pm
Are you still angry with me? I'm so sorry.

7.20pm
yah why aren't you answering your phone? I know you're angry with me but pls let me know that you're fine!

7.35pm
never mind. I'll see you in school.

I felt a little guilty for not replyng nor answering his calls. Shit I guess I have to call him to explain. I dialed his number on my phone but it lead me to voicemail.

'Hey Bobby. I'm sorry for not picking up your phone calls and replying to your messages. I was taking a nap, you see... Anyway, i'll see you in school. Yeah and goodbye.'

For some reason, my heart felt empty sending a voicemail to him. Was he angry? Was he disappointed? Is he not going to talk to me again? I sighed. I grabbed my coat and head downstairs where Hanbin was waiting for me. He stared at me from head to toe and I lift my eyebrows. What's with him? I walked past him and slipped on my sneakers. I walked to his car and opened the door for myself. I sat on the passenger seat, putting on the seatbelt.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked him, not looking at him to prevent my cheeks from heating up. He kept quiet while making his way to the car. He got on the car and started to drive. It was very awkward on the way to the bridal shop. I kept on looking at my phone, hoping that Bobby would at least message me or call me. I sighed for the umpteenth time. I placed my phone in my bag and looked out.

Suddenly, the radio played the song that me and Hanbin enjoyed when we were younger. Thinking of the past made me tear up again. Why must it be this time? Now? Here? In front of him? I sniffed.

"Hey you okay?" Hanbin asked me from the side as he stopped the car. I blinked the tears away as I nodded my head at him, telling him that I was fine.

"We are here already." Hanbin said coldly, leaving the car. Why is he like that again? Being nice at one point but at the other point of time being cold with me. Stop messing with my heart Kim Hanbin.

I got down the car while wiping away my tears from my cheeks. I opened the car door, making my way to the bridal shop. Hanbin was behind me. When we entered the shop, we were greeted by the staff there and she led us to the fitting rooms. My eyes widened upon seeing so many white dresses.