Chapter 6

Chaeyoung's POV

Thank you bobby. Am i starting to accept you as a friend?

When we entered the class, everyone was staring at us and the teacher was literally glaring at us.
"Both of you are late by 5 minutes. See me after this." She said sternly. I sighed. Not on my first week of school. Bobby nudged me and gave me that smile of his.
"Don't worry she won't do anything." I sighed again and nodded. He giggled and I glared at him as if saying, 'Was it that funny'. I went back to my seat and Hanbin kept looking or should i say glare at Bobby. Did something happen to them? I looked at Bobby but he showed me his eyesmile. I smiled slightly and opened up my book to the page the teacher was at. For some reason, I couldn't concentrate on the lesson. Instead, I kept looking towards Hanbin. No. Chaerin, you are still angry with him. I shook it off and continued listening to the lesson. Without even realising, I fell asleep. I was tired. Very tired.

Bobby's POV

The bell rang and the teacher ended the lesson and I jolted up from my seat because i was daydreaming(?). The teacher looked towards me and Chaeyoung. Her face frowned upon seeing Chaeyoung sleeping. I saw Chaerin giggling at the side. What a b*tch. I thought silently. I walked over to her seat and tapped Chaeyoung on her shoulder. "Chaeyoung ah ileona." She woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Wae?" She asked cutely. OMG my heart cannot take it what is this feeling inside me? I pointed towards the teacher and she sat up straight immediately. I could tell she was worried. I pulled her up and we followed the teacher out of the class. I glared at Chaerin before leaving the class. She gulped and looked away.
"What if I get points taken away? Omo I already got 5 points taken away from pouring water on Hanbin oppa and I don't wish to get any more points deducted." Chaeyoung said while fiddling with her fingers. "Yah, don't worry. I got 5 points deducted every month in the past. 1st for fighting with one of the school's bully when they bullied Chanwoo and the 2nd time for gathering at the music room with the rest secretly and skipped lessons. The 3rd time for skipping school." I told her, counting with my fingers.

"Woah...You are really a naughty kid." Chaeyoung looked impressed.
"Ey... I'm not. I mean like they were bullying Chanwoo and he just tansferred here and they were treating him like that."
"I bet Chanwoo is really proud to have you as his hyung hehe." She chuckled cutely. O.M.G don't do this to me Park Chaeyoung. I smiled at her and we quietly followed the teacher.

Hanbin's POV
That Kim Jiwon.. he wasn't like that before. He used to hate Chaeyoung. What's with that bastard. He totally ruined my plan. But why did my heart clenched when I saw Bobby holding Chaeyoung's hand? No Hanbin you hate her. "Yah. Kim Hanbin!" Jinhwan hyung waved his hands infront of my face, making me startled. "Bwoh" I asked with an expressionless face. "What were you thinking? Chaerin was calling for the seventh time and you didn't reply."
"Ah.. really? Mianhae Chaerin ah." Chaerin shook her head, as if telling me it's ok. She showed me a smile nd told me that it was time to go for our next lesson. It was PE. I got up from my seat and walked to our locker. Just then, I saw Chaeyoung and Bobby walking to their lockers, lauging and talking. They look so happy together. I clenched my fist. I could sense Jinhwan and Yunhyeong looking at me. I turned back at them. "What?" I asked coldly and I then realised that they weren't looking at me. They were looking at Chaeyoung and Bobby.

Bobby's POV

"Omg. The teacher was being damn funny. I am giving you one chance and you couple better stop coming in late. Did you see her face when we told her it was our first time being late and we weren't dating? HAHAHAHA" Chaeyoung asked me while laughing. She's really cute when she laugh. I kept staring at her and she stopped laughing. "Bwoh? Is there anything on my face?" Chaeyoung asked me. "Neh? Ah..no there isn't." I showed her my eyesmile. Hanbin then walked to us and looked at me, then at Chaeyoung. What do he want right now? I stood in front of Chaeyoung. "Go on Chaeyoung. I'll take care of this." I told her and she nodded. Well, I guess she was shocked too.