Part 2 of chapter 929

here is a warning once again. If you don't like smut you should not read this even though not much happens in this chapter. Please no comments like 'what did I just read' thanks, and now enjoy•

As the door slowly opens and Tom's warm hands leave your eyes, you see your room. But not just like that, there is a little teddy bear on the bed, about 30 cm tall. Next to him are 2 red heart-shaped balloons with 'I love you' written on them. There are beautiful rose petals all over and around the bed, and there are also on every dresser in the room red candles that smell wonderful. The moonlight shines into the room perfectly on the bear who is already getting warm light from the candles. You turn around, wide-eyed and amazed, to tom who looks proud of himself... of his work. He looks at the room just as you do until you turn to look into his eyes. Your eyes meet and you don't waste a second when your lips are already on his. You tiptoe as he puts his hands under your arms to lift you up. He puts one hand under your bottom while the other is around your waist for support as he lifts you up.
You wrap your legs around his waist, one arm around his neck, the other in his hair at the back of his head.
This time you're the one licking his lower lip as a sign for him to open his mouth so your tongues can dance with each other. He does so, your tongues touch and you taste a little of the lemonade he has just drunk, which you find very sweet, because while everyone else has been drinking wine, champagne or beer, he has been drinking lemonade. He carries you over to the bed without breaking the kiss. He gently and slowly puts you down behind the teddy bear. He pulls his shirt over his head, his silver chain hanging down his neck, with every little movement you see his muscles move. He puts the teddy bear aside, what you didn't see is the small red box the teddy bear is holding between his two hands, but we'll get to that... From now on everything happens in slow motion in your eyes. He comes back and leans over you again, with your left hand you run over his chest down to his belly, with your right hand you run along his jaw while he slowly leans down to kiss you. His right arm is supported on the left side of your head, his left arm on your hip under your shirt. He slowly pulls your shirt up a little without your mouths moving away from each other, when he is with your shirt on your neck he breaks the kiss and looks into your eyes, you run your fingers from your right hand down his cheek, a smile appears on your lips as you look into his brown romantic but at the same time mysterious eyes. Your eyes move to his lips, you kiss him one more time as a sign that he may take off your shirt. You raise your arms above your head to help as he takes off your shirt. The fabric of the shirt moves over your arms until tom has it off and places it to your right, his gaze focused on you and your body. He looks at your bra, then again into your eyes. You nod as a sign that he may also take it off. His fingers run over the fabric as he takes it off you as well, now viewing your entire upper body.
"God you are so beautiful" He says in a low voice, almost a whisper as he looks up from your body and kisses you, his warm, gentle hands moving up over your belly to your breasts as he gently takes them in his hands, not breaking the kiss. He touches you as gently as if it were your first time... romantically... with passion. The way he touches you as his thumbs move slowly over your breasts, stroking them. His sloppy kisses from the corner of your mouth down to your jaw. Everything about him is perfect, the way you feel about him... you've never felt for anyone else.  And you know that he can say the same about you, you know that you and parker are the most important thing in HIS world...
He kisses his way down to your belly as you watch him. Shivers run down your spine as he leaves a kiss just above the waist band of your pants. His eyes gaze up as he notices you twitching, but not a fearful twitch or anything bad, more a twitch of happiness, happy that you have found the love of your life. He takes your right hand, which is on your stomach, in his. Gently with his thumb on your hand, his other four fingers hold your palm. He pulls your pants down, just like your panties, you lift your hips slightly to help him, but even that happens in your eyes like in slow motion. As you lie there naked, with only the fabric of the blanket underneath to keep you warm, tom stands up. He unbuckles his belt and then takes a condom from the nightstand, tears it open.
He pulls down his pants and boxer. Shortly after he wraps the condom on his member. You look as he does, when he is done he leans over you, his arms next to your head as he lies half on top of you but with his arms he still holds himself over you, not to hurt you.
You feel his member grow against your entrance as he places it correctly and begins to move back and forth.
He doesn't do it hard or fast, he does it romantically so you feel just perfect. Like there are no more problems, everything you need right now, he gives you. And it just feels great !!

______________

Shortly before 12 pm you are lying next to each other, your head on his bare chest in his right arm while you draw little hearts on his belly with your index finger.
"I forgot to thank you, so thank you tom, thank you for making this birthday memorable, in a good way. Thank you for everything you did for me today"

You say slowly in a rough but sweet voice, his thumb runs small circles on your shoulder. His other left hand is on the side of your belly. The blanket pulled up to your waist to keep you a little warm. Your leg over his.
"I have forgotten one thing"
He lifts the blanket to get up. His arm disappears from under your head, your leg falls on the warm mattress where his legs were just a moment ago. He makes his way to the dresser where the teddy bear with the red box in his arms is lying. He takes the red box out of the teddy's arms and you can't help but look for a moment at the lower half of his body. He comes back with the red box in his hand and sits back again. His right arm around your shoulder as he hands you the box. You look at him questioningly as you take it.
"What is that for?" You ask
"Just open it" he answers as he runs his fingers over your back.
You open the 20 centimetre long box and freeze when you see a beautiful golden necklace,  the pendant is a flower which does not look strange to you at first glance. It has a diamond in the middle that is polished smooth, or so you think.
"Look through it" he smiles mysteriously as he focuses his gaze on the necklace.
First you draw your eyebrows together in confusion, but then you look through it. You see a picture, but not just any picture. The first picture of tom you and parker together. Parker sleeping in your arms, you with light circles under your eye in the hospital bed and tom who is taking the selfie, smiling brighter than anything else in this world. The three of you perfectly in one picture and above it is written 'forever and ever'........

I apologise again if there are any spelling mistakes in here, it's a bit late and my brain isn't working properly anymore•