Part 1548

~Tom's pov

I really didn't know what I was going to do, I couldn't fuck her. The wedding is in 3 days, so little Tommy would have had to endure it for a little while longer. But I couldn't do nothing either. I mean look at her! With her legs spread apart, and body propped up on her elbows. She looked like a treat, served in front of me. And damn it, I knew what she was doing. Her eyes alone smirked, seducing me into her world.

After having taken in each part of my girl, I made my way towards the bed, put my knee between her legs, and let my body hover over her. Weight supported by my hands firmly resting to the left and right of her head.

My shower wet hair fell on my forehead in the movement, but fortunately was not long enough to fall into Y/N's eyes, and my T-shirt also loosened from my chest, dangling down.

Her hands immediately came around my neck to my nape, pulling me closer until my dry lips roamed over her full pink ones, and my eyes stared directly into the ones of her.
"Kiss me" she demanded in a soft whisper, and I didn't waste a second. My lips met hers, my eyes closed, and our breaths collided with one another.

I kissed her wildly at first, and eventually slowed down.
Slid my tongue over the left corner of her mouth, and licked her lower lip before letting my moist tongue disappear into her mouth.

But just as I couldn't get enough of Y/N's taste, she couldn't get enough of me. Her hands wandered over the thin fabric, down my chest, until she held the hem of my shirt in her hand and tugged a little while we made out, wanting to take the shirt off my body.

But as soon as the T-shirt would be off my body, I would no longer be able to control myself. And I didn't want that. I wanted my promise to be kept.
So I ignored Y/N's attempt to undress me and continued kissing her passionately. But Y/N didn't seem to mind, instead her hands went under my t-shirt, up my sides and to my chest. And fuck- I couldn't help but moan right into her mouth, biting her lower lip.
As if made to tease, she let her palms lie flat on my chest, just smiling dirty into the kiss. My little naughty brat!

"You're fucking perfect!" I told her, even though I hated the teasing, I hated that I liked it even more.
But what she could do, I can do too.
I put my right hand between our bodies, slipped it under her top, and cupped her left breast. Squeezing and massaging it, until she too, grunted, wanting more of me.

"UNCLE HARRY!" My son's voice ringed from another room. At least that's what I think. His voice was muffled when it reached my ears, didn't really payed much attention to it. And Y/N didn't seem to either. Ciara was probably just on another video call with Harry, where Parker must haven seen him on the screen.
Well Parker is Ciara's problem now.

Y/N's fingernails started scratching down my back, slowly... leaving scratch marks. It was... arousing? I mean it burned, but at the same time felt absolutely... AMAZING! Hell, even little Tommy thought it was hot.

She grabbed my belt, tugging at it too. And then again when I ignored her until she started trying to undo the belt without being able to see what she was doing. I had to stop her before my mind would tie her to the bed and bang the bad behaviour out of her. So my hand, which was massaging her breast just moments ago, was now cupping her two little hands in my big one, stopping her from undoing the belt.
"Darling..." I sighed, backing away a little to look her in the eyes. This time for real. What I was doing was dangerous. Well not exactly, but I really don't want to break my promise. I have already broken too many in the past for that.
"C'mon Tommy..." she said, tugging at my belt again for me to take it off. "I know you want me as much as I want you..." her little lip pouted, eyes looking all innocent up to me. No! she wasn't innocent. Not now! Fucking- get a grip on yourself again Thomas! that's not you! Don't let her soften you up. Or harden you up? Whatevaaa! Stay strong!

"Baby, you know we can't!" I told her, needing her to understand. But her pout only increased.
"Who says we can't? Because I can, and I want to-"
"No you don't! Y/N-Babe" I corrected myself, gave my best to remain patient. Why didn't she understand that I couldn't? "I promised you to not f-" But this time she was the one to interrupt me.
"Is this really about your promise, or can you just not get hard?" What an attitude she had! Even though there was still a slight smirk on her lips, which was half fake, she didn't look as angry as I did now.
I grabbed her hand, harshly, not even careful if I was squeezing too hard, and pressed it right on the huge bulge she managed to make in my pants.
Now there she could feel how hard I was. And from the way her eyes widened, I assumed she wasn't expecting that.
"You see what you're doing to me?!" I spitted, rubbing her hand a little ove the spot, hoping to ease the pain that was throbbing down there.

"Fuck..." She murmured, her eyes by now fixed between our bodies, on our hands, but quickly moved up again when she felt my firm stare on her. "Can I... you know?" Of course I knew, but that wouldn't be fair. She is suppose to be the one feeling pleased. The one feeling satisfied. Not me! I won't let her suck me off.
So I shook my head. No.

Mumbling could be heard from the corridor, but there were too many voices for only Ciara and Parker to talk.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Was that... Josephine?
"Joe, come on, this is the first time I'm allowed to knock my brother unconscious without getting in trouble." Hold up, Pad-
"Take it down a notch Paddy, let's try my tactic first, and as soon as he resists, start with the grab I showed you, remember?" Hero? No, this can't be happening-
A murmur of yes's rang through the corridor.
"the one you use to put someone to sleep for a short amount of time?" My eyes widened, just like Y/N's did. We both fell into a stare of fear, not knowing what to do next.
"Yes, exactly that one Zendaya."
"If he fights back, can I be the first to kick him in the balls? I am still angry at what he did to Y/N."
"Seriously Paddy?" I whispered to Y/N, well rather myself. We were both too focused on what was going to be said next to pay any attention to each other.
"Patrick, I told you it was a misunderstanding. Tom didn't hurt Y/N..." Hero answered my youngest brother. Was he really defending me right now? Wow... That was... oddly nice...
"I have my doubts. Ciara was there, and she says something else. So-"
"Boys come on, let's concentrate on the essentials..." Essentials? what essentials?!
"...Kidnapping my best friend!" Oh no... Harrisons too?
"On 3."
"Tom!" Y/N yelled in a whisper. "Tom you need to-"
"3" Harrison started...
"2" Hero continued...
"1" Paddy finished...
"Help me!" I tried to tell my girl, but it was too late. The door slammed open and one boy after another came in. Before I could even turn my head back to see who was there, I already had 2 hands on my waist dragging me off Y/N, 2 on my legs holding me in the air, and 2 around my torso making sure I couldn't move my arms as I was carried out of the room in a hurry blur. And that was the last time I saw Y/N as my fiancée...

Sorry it took me so long. Hope you guys liked it even though there wasn't much smut. Still tik tok would've never allowed this language! Anyways, let me know what you think if you want to:)