Part 1370

"Get your ass over here! Right fucking now!" he yells at me from the doorway, his hand still resting on the doorknob. To say I was scared was an understatement, but it wasn't really fear I felt, I could never be afraid of Tom. But the adrenaline in my veins, and the sweat building up in my palms, gave me a feeling that sent shivers down my spine. The way he dominated me and I obeyed him, I didn't know if I was in for a punishment or a fight. I guess I still had to find out. So I obeyed his request and quickly scampered over to him like a fucking little puppy.

His jaw clenched when he saw me standing in front of him. Pure poison in his black eyes. I would say punishment was what awaited me, but the way his nostrils flared, I still doubted this could turn into a fight.

His eyes wandered over my shoulder to his son, and even though his pupils softened briefly, they hardened again once he looked at me.

I bit my lower lip, having no idea what he wanted from me, but it seemed that my innocent expression only made him angrier. Violently, his rough fingertips grabbed my wrist and started to drag me up the stairs.
"Ouch!!!" I whined in pain as my wrist twisted a little in his firm grip, but he blocked out my yelping groan when his inner venom took over his actions.
"Do you have any idea what kind of hell you're in?!!!!" he grumbled in a raised voice as we reached the last step. I didn't answer him as we walked down the corridor to our bedroom. Or rather, I didn't dare answer him.

He kicked the door open with his foot, certainly not good for the white wooden door, but that was the last of my worries as he pulled me into the room with him. Without a warning, he grabbed my throat with his other hand and slammed me backwards until my back hit the door, hard, and it eventually slammed shut with a loud bang just like the front door did.
He choked me, not that it hurt, at most leaving small marks.
His dominance side pressed his fingertips into my soft skin until my breath caught in my throat. A smirk formed on his lips.
He pressed his thumb on my pulse, checking if my breath was still steady, but feeling that it was still throbbing normally only made him smirk even more, rejoices in my trembling sorrow.

He moved his face closer until I could feel his hot breath on my lips, his eyes studied every detail of my face, saw the fear flowing through my blood. But even though he made me tremble, I still didn't know the reason for.. well, all of this.
"What did I d-" do, I wanted to say. But he interrupted me, curling his rough fingers even more into the soft skin of my neck.
"No you shut the fuck up now!" He spat in my face.
His palm shoved my throat against the door one last time before it left my skin, leaving me gasping for air.
His eyes frantically looked between both our bodies, while his hands undid his belt. The sound of the clattering belt filled the room, made it hard for me to really catch my breath since I could only imagine what was coming next. And it didn't take him long to undo it and pull his pants along with his boxers down his legs.
"On your knees. Now!" he demanded, not expecting me to protest. Yet here I stood, barely able to take in his words, let alone process them.
"W-What?" I stuttered, looking for the angel in his eyes, only to find the devil.
"Don't fucking 'what' me and get on your knees Y/N! I won't repeat myself three times!" His right hand gripped his cock while his left palm gripped my forehead, his fingers curling up in my hair, now pressing me down until my knees hit the cold and hard marble floor.
"Suck!" He demanded again, letting his eyes linger on my kneeling body for a moment until they met those innocent little eyes of mine.

It wasn't that I didn't want to take him in my mouth, god no! I had been waiting for it all evening, yet I knew I could make this just as much fun for me as it would be for him.

I let my warm tongue glide over his big tip as our eyes did a striving blink contest.
A deep hum left his throat.
That wasn't enough for him.
So I slowly took his whole head in my mouth, piece by piece, until my lips moved up and down his length. Broad grin plastered on my lips, which he didn't like at all.
This grin of mine was not to remain there for long, because shortly afterwards he tangled his fingertips of both his hands, in my hair in a quick movement until he had a firm grip on the back of my head.
My eyes widened, it was all I could do, because I had no more time to react. I knew what he would do next. He pulled my head back by the hair until his knuckles touched the wooden door and my lips made a plop noise from the loss of his cock.
Not a second later he had me face fucked. He slammed his hips into my face again and again until my nose touched his abdomen and he could repeat the whole thing.
My mouth refused at first, unable to take in its full size without gagging, but Tom didn't care. He wanted to feel good, so he just shoved his dick further down my throat with every thrust he made.
"Just like that my little girl!" He groaned loudly, let his eyes squint shut and his head fall back, adam's apple bobbing with a harsh swallow.
While mascara's tears flowed down my cheek at how big he was, and how hard his thrusts were, deep moans left his mouth.

I had to claw my fingertips into his hips to keep my balance, made his grip on my hair only tighten.
Just as well did my knees begin to throb from the hard feel of the marble floor.
I was sure bruises would be left behind by the time we finished.

But damn it, I was addicted to more if that was even possible. As he continued to fuck my face, I tried to curl my tongue around his length, to make him feel as good as possible.

And it worked. Sweat began to run down his face from his forehead, his poundings slowed, and his cock throbbed for release. He was about to come.

I ran my lips up and down his length one last time and let my tongue play with his dick as best I could, but that wasn't enough, I knew what would drive him over the edge!
I let a loud moan escape my lips, the vibration of it taking over his body until it rose high in his brain.
"Ugh Fucking hell baby!" He moaned and squirted the warm salty liquid I had been waiting for down my throat. I removed my mouth from him and swallowed his juice in one go, not refusing for a second.
And shit, he tasted so fucking good!!!

I knelt in front of him a little while longer until he caught his breath again. His long lashes flickered open, began to come back to reality. From the ceiling, did his pupils moved down until they met my mascara-strained cheeks. Proud grin started to grow on his lips, seeing his girl like that.
He ran his thumb over my lower lip, wiped the last bit of his cum off my lips and let me suck it off his fingertip.
"Fuck darling, you did so good for me!" He praised me, eyes still dizzy from the actions.
His upper body bent down to me, gave me a kiss on the forehead, and pulling up his pants along his boxers in the process of bending up straight again.

The clattering of his belt then gave me permission to stand up as well and get back on eye level with him.
"So, what did I do to deserve all this... sir?" I flirted, biting my lip and running my fingers over his muscular chest. But it didn't affect him a bit. He just concentrated on tightening his belt as if I wasn't there. Like he didn't face fucked me a second ago! Ass!

He reached to the left to the dresser on which my mobile phone was lying, grabbed it and shoved it directly into my palms full of annoyance. What's his problem?! I just sucked him off and he's acting like a little brat!
"Check your messages!" short pause but he was not yet finished with his sentence. "beautiful!" he finished, but with an ironic undertone in the nickname before exiting the room, leaving me breathless.
And of course I wanted to know why he was acting so strangely, so I opened my phone and scrolled through my notifications.

Ciara:
And did you do it? did you get him on his knees?
Pathetic, where I was the one who just gave him a blowjob, but he can't be mad at me for this message, can he?

Hero:
Are you feeling better?
Already an older message, so it can't be it either.

Josh:
You ready for the wedding? if you still need help, let me know;)
3days ago, oufh, I should probably answer him...
still can't be the reason why Tom is mad at me, right?

Zendaya:
Why won't Jacob stop asking me for your number?!
Today 1:05 pm

shall I give it to him?
1:06 pm

Hello?
1:18 pm

Y/N?
1:20 pm

He does not stop asking, please answer
3:12 pm

Besides, have you seen his instagram story? What is there going on between the 2 of ya?;)
3:16pm

Damn, this must be the news that has Tom so pissed off. But what does Z mean by instagram story? can it get any worse?!!!

Okay, so I sat on this part for 3 hours now. I hope you like it at least a bit, since I also wrote more this time. I hope there are no spelling mistakes, and If there are, then I am sorry, let me know. And let me know what you think of Tom's behaviour. Hot or not?