Part 1179

"Darling, he needed a psychiatrist, not an innocent girl who he could slap and treat like dirt... Y/N I beat him up and I'm not sorry either. He did you harm which you must not experience again and I would fight for that so that no one can ever harm you again" Tom explained to me. While his thumbs caress my cheek, I still think about believing him and trying to avoid my problems, or continuing to think it's my fault. But who am I kidding, maybe Tom has just managed to reassure me that it's not my fault, but deep in the back of my mind I know that somewhere I am a little to blame for the whole thing. For now, however, I just nod, I don't feel like discussing this with Tom right now. His wet thumb from the bath water runs over my lower lip, feeling it in a certain way. I just watch him with my big, still somewhat sad puppy eyes, watching his eyes twitch back and forth between my lip and his thumb. He puts his left hand on my thigh while his right hand remains on my cheek.
"Promise me you won't blame yourself..." he says softly with a trace of concern.
"I promise..." Lie!!! he smiles sweetly at me, then pulls me a little closer to kiss me. I put my hands on his shoulders and wrap my legs around his waist. His already kinda hard length slowly touches my area which makes me breathe heavily as I sit between his legs.
His right hand pulls my jaw closer until his lips brush against mine. His warm breath hits my lips, just as my breath hits his perfectly soft lips. But we don't kiss, our lips just hover against each other as his hand moves from my thigh back to my ass, and before I know it I'm sitting directly between his legs. Our hipbones touch, letting me take in his whole length. With his eyes closed he grunts against my lips while I roll my eyes back, closing them in pleasure. His hand on my ass lets go, his length comes out again and the water makes me slide down again before he crashes me against him again and repeats the whole thing. This time our lips meet with full force, letting us suck each other's mouths eagerly. He licks my lower lip with his tongue and wants to penetrate my mouth, which I allow him to do. When I slide down again, his head is above me, like on a carousel I slide up and down again on his thighs. I felt the familiar knot build up in my stomach as he managed to hit my g-spot.
"Tom... this is so wrong" I groaned, breathing heavily as the pleasure overtook my body and I moaned like a moaning mess. I said it was wrong because I'm not on the pill, nor is Tom using a condom right now, also we just have too many problems to deal with right now, so It doesn't make it any better if we try to fuck the problems out of each other.
"Fucking take it baby girl, I know you want it as much as I do" he grunted roughly, let his head fall back and made his Adam's apple appear. And damn it, he was right, I wanted it just as much as he did, but what I wanted even more was to watch him fuck me, so I came back up with my head and did my best to open my eyes. His lower lip was stuck between his teeth while his Adam's apple made him look extra hot, not to mention his half wet hair from the hot water and his sweat. My thighs clenched together as I was about to cum, making it harder for tom to get inside me.
"shit... take it all in y/n. Be a good girl and take it all..." I did my best for him, spread my legs one last time, but the next time he pounded into me I came. I just couldn't take it any more, but luckily Tom squirted too directly into me a second later.
"Damn tiger, you really are amazing..." he praised me, using a new nickname while leaning back in the bathtub with his eyes closed. I turned around, leaned back against toms chest and swallowed, not knowing whether to relax or worry that we weren't using contraception, but it's not that bad. I take the morning-after pill and that's it. When my back touched Tom's chest, he put his left hand over my shoulder on my right breast and massaged it a little while he also relaxed.