Part 3

•Since I got banned on tik tok, I'll try to write the next part here•

You are still lying outside, tom is lying wide legged on top of you, his hip is roughly on your knee, his legs right and left of yours. His head on your chest under the shirt as his arms are sandwiched between his belly and your belly. You cuddle his head with your right hand. With your left hand you caress his cold, bare but at the same time soft back.
"I love youuuu" Tom says in his morning voice, still childish.
"I love you tooo" you answer
"But I love you moree" He answers, makes you giggle.
"This isn't possible"
"Now it isss" He gives you a kiss on the belly and you give it up. He would never stop until you give up. Then you take the hem of your shirt and pull it up to your chest so that you can see Tom's head completely.
He looks up with puppy eyes that sparkle more than anything else and make your heart melt.
"Hey it's cold" He says in his baby voice and pouts.
"But I want kisses" You answer like him, in a baby voice and a pout.
"Then you'll get kisses" He smiles like a little child as he comes up and gives you what feels like thousands of kisses from your neck to your mouth.  You giggle while your hands lie on his back, keep his back a little warm. At 7am the sun came up and you watched it together but just as it got warmer on the terrace tom fell asleep on your chest again. At 8 you woke him up so you could bring the bowl with your fruit in it and his cup of tea to the kitchen before the others woke up. To be honest not much
happened today, harrison and tom went to the golf course this afternoon, lea, ciara, lily, parker, paddy and you went to the beach, josephine and hero had a date day and harry went shopping for sunglasses with sam.
Zendaya, on the other hand, had an interview but was home by 5, tom and harrison by 6 and you just a little later. Hero and josephine didn't get home until 10 when the kids were already in bed and you were sitting outside. talking. Every now and then you managed to have a moment with tom where you made out but never for more than 5 minutes, you have to admit
it's hot sneaking away like a secret relationship but at the same time you also feel bad that you are lying to all  your friends. In the evening you went
to bed early, the sun on the beach probably got to you. At 1am tom came into the room, he closed the door quietly behind him and then just lay down next to you, snuggled up to you.
"I love you" He mumbles in a husky voice into your neck. With his arm around your waist, he pulled you closer, that your back touched his bare chest.
"I love you too" You mumble back in a tired voice, your eyes still closed before you fall asleep again. What you don't know is that the next day everyone would find out that you and Tom are back together. But how?...

●next morning.  10am●

You are awakened by the knock on the door, tom is sleeping next to you as you answer in a grumpy voice after the third knock on the door.
"Whattt???!!!"
"Y/N, do you know where tom is? He's not in his room and he's not in the dining room either" Paddy's sweet innocent voice says and your eyes widen as you look over to the door.
You grab your pillow and slap it in tom's face to wake him up.
"Ughh" tom groans as he rubs his eyes to wake up
"Shhhh, Paddy is at the door and asks where you are" You whisper/yell at him while your eyes turn back to the closed room door behind which paddy is standing.
"Um, have you been in the garden yet?"
You ask desperately.
"No, but why should he be in the garden?" You can well imagine how paddy looks confused right now.
"Well, maybe he wanted to go to the pool" Now you also feel Tom's confused gaze on you, not because he wouldn't go swimming, but because he doesn't know how to get down to the terrace so quickly.
"Fine, I will look there" You hear paddy toddle down the stairs and turn your gaze back to tom who is pulling his shirt over his head.
"Okay, on our balcony there are stairs leading directly down to the terrace, you just have to go down" you say frantically.
"All right, all right..." He stands up slowly, his hair tousled. His trousers still on the floor. He puts on his trousers, fastens his belt and goes out onto the balcony.
"And don't get caught. I'm just saying" You call after him before he disappears