Part 963 from my tik tok story

~phew, i don't know where to start. I had almost 1000 videos and then my account gets deleted. that hurts. I hope I get it back in the next few days I put all my free time into it, did everything for the account and now it's gone. it sounds a bit like we're at a funeral here doesn't it? well I'll keep writing on wattpad for now and hope I get it back in the next few days. Thanks for your support~

At 9:18 your bedroom door opens and tom is standing in the doorway. His hair is a little tousled, his shirt is a little wrinkled and his trousers have a little sand on the bottom. He looks at you with huge puppy eyes.
"I am late, I know but-" You don't let him talk for long, you don't want him to apologise for such a small thing as if he was afraid of you.
"Tom, stop. It's fine"  you giggle and tap your hand on the bed to your right so that he can lie down with you and you can finally watch the film.
"Paddy wanted me to give you this." he takes a sugar ring out of his pocket that paddy probably won at the fair. It is a yellow ring with a big red sugar diamond to suck on.
"Ahww how cute" you say, Tom comes to you and sits down next to you on the bed. He puts an arm around your shoulder while you put on the huge ring and admire it.
"you know, if you had proposed with that ring, I would have married you the day we met" you tease him. You turn your hand a little, admiring each side of the ring before sticking out your tongue, looking at tom with innocent eyes and licking the diamond ring.
"if you had sucked the ring like that for me then I would have married you right away too" he laughs, whereupon you playfully hit him, but you can't help it and have to laugh, too.
"How was it by the way? What did you do?" you ask, the ring now back out of your mouth and on your leg as you lean sideways towards tom.
"maybe i'll tell you another time, but for now let's start the film" he says and his gaze is already fixed on the laptop between you.
"You go and put on something comfortable first." you command and he groans but not a secon later he gets up and goes over to the wardrobe. He pulls out a pair of short basketball shorts that go down to his knees. You watch as he undoes his belt, pulls down his shorts and stands in front of you in just boxers and a shirt. You accidentally catch your diamond lolly back in your mouth, lightly sucking on it.
With his two hands he takes the hem of his shirt and slowly pulls it over his head. His back is turned towards you, but you can still see every single muscle and how they move. When his shirt is completely off, he turns to you and his muscles literally show off in your face, you can't help but look at his abs.
"Y/N" your eyes still fixed on toms abs as he tries to talk to you, but you only hear his voice subconsciously, hardly noticing anything. You look at his abs, think about what you would like to do with them. But the thought doesn't last long as tom pulls you out of your thoughts for good.
"hey Y/N" He waves his hand in front of your face, making you look up at him.
"what is it Tom?" you ask, trying to fix your eyes on his face, but it's hard when he's standing just a metre in front of you, you can only stare at his abs, right?
"you have a little drool on the corner of your mouth" He throws himself on the bed next to you, making the bed shake a little. You take a pillow and slam it full force into Tom's face, silencing him. For a second he lies there with the pillow on his face. You want to pick up the pillow and see if everything is ok, because he doesn't say anything, but just as you reach for it, his hand holds your wrist tightly as if he knows what you want to do. And his other hand grabs the pillow on his face and slaps it back into your face, making you fall back onto the bed.
It didn't really hurt but you let out a little scream because you were scared. You try to get back up, but Tom is already sitting on your hip, his hands holding yours tightly above your head. You can no longer move except to lift your head a few centimeters. You try to move your hips to kick him off you but you are just too weak.
"oh don't even think about it young lady, now you will be punished" he smirks but you think nothing of it, you try to push your hands up but it just doesn't work. In slow motion you see tom slowly leaning down to you, his grip around your wrists remain. You turn your head to the side, don't want tom to get the chance to punish and tease you.
"you don't have to tilt your head to the side baby" tom mumbles against your cheekbones, sending shivers down your spine. He starts sucking on your neck, leaving thick hickeys but you can't do anything about it. He kisses his way up to your cheekbone, you can't help yourself anymore but let out a little moan.
"Tom... please stop" You moan softly, almost in a whisper so that he doesn't hear, because you actually love the feeling that he is giving you right now. He gives you a last long smooch on the cheek, but then comes up again and looks at you. His hands loosens from your wrists, now slowly moving down your body until they rest on your belly. He looks at you as if he is waiting for you to say something. Your wrists feel cold as the cool air brushes over your bare skin. You lower your arms from your head again now that tom's hands are no longer holding them. You place your hands on his bare chest, sliding them down until they are just below his chest. Your fingers run over the rim of his chest, letting them travel down over his ribs to his belly. His eyes fixed on your hands at his abs, his breathing heavier than usual as if he is just begging for your touch but is to afraid to say something. You look to the side for a shirt that tom can put on, while you put your hands on his thighs which are resting on your belly. Your hands wander incredibly close to his area, his eyes watch your hands as if they were a mosquito that he must not lose sight of. A drop of sweat on his forehead until your right hand leaves his thigh and reach out for his shirt that lies on his pillow to the right of you.
"Put on the shirt and let's start watching the movie" you command in a normal tone of voice as if nothing had just happened. You hold out his tshirt for him, he looks at it confused, takes it with a roll of his eyes and pulls it over his head, down his toned body.
He gets off your waist, lies down next to you. His mood a little annoyed until you turn on his laptop again where the film image is already shown. The laptop between the two of you, your index finger pressing the play button and the movie starts to play.
365 days...

~yep that was a pretty shitty part, sometimes I can write well and sometimes badly, what will happen during the movie we will probably have to find out in the next part~