Part 5

Since Tom and you are no longer hiding your relationship, you change clothes together in your room. But who would have thought that it could be so complicated to change with Tom. First he wanted attention all the time, wrapped his arms around you when you were standing in front of the mirror and took off your t-shirt. He placed wet kisses on your shoulders and even though you enjoyed it, you still had to hurry. On top of that, you still have to get Parker ready and at the moment it doesn't look like you're going to get everything done in time. Tom is still behind you trying to make physical contact but hasn't changed himself yet.
As his hands move from your belly up to your bra, you finally speak up.
"Tommy, stop touching me and get dressed !" You want to be serious with a little giggle so that he doesn't get too offended, because if you get too strict then he will only become more of a little child. Which you haven't quite managed to do now. His hands leave your belly, but he now has his arms crossed over his chest, makes a pouty mouth, turns around and makes his way to the bed. In the mirror you see him sit down on the other side of the bed. His back to the mirror, his arms still crossed, his gaze fixed on the floor.
You could either let him sulk on the bed in peace and ignore him until he gets dressed himself or be the good fiancée that you are, go over to him and talk to him or whatever until he voluntarily gets dressed and is in a good mood again. Of course you do the second, since you are still wearing your pants and you actually wanted to wear a dress you go over to him in bra and pants and kneel in front of him so that his gaze goes directly to you. As soon as he sees you, he looks to the side at the water bottle which is standing on the night stand.
"Come on tommy, don't be like that" You say in your calmest sweetest voice so he can't be angry with you
"Go away, I don't need you" He still avoids eye contact with you, but still you see the little smile that forms at the corners of his mouth. He may be a good actor, but he immediately weakens when he is near you.
Without thinking about it, you sit down on his lap. He doesn't push you away, but he doesn't look at you either. You put your hands on his cheeks and place soft kisses on his neck, along his jaw and up to his ear. Your kisses are very weak but you make sure that the smacking sound is always heard as soon as you move away from the kiss and place the next one a little higher up until you have reached his ear where you also place a kiss. Deep down you know exactly how crazy it makes him when you kiss his neck up to his ear, and how he can never resist the sound of smacking kisses.
"Come on tommy, I know you need me and love me" Oh and before you forget, you also know how much the name tommy makes him crazy.
"Don't do this to me now Y/N" His breath gets heavier, you hear his heart racing as you place another kiss behind his ear.
"Do what?" You tease, knowing exactly what you do to him
"I know you don't mean it, you just want me to get up and get ready..." His head turns forward, but your mouth stays on his ear, making things worse for him.
"Does it work?" You whisper in his ear with a flirty voice.  Your hot breath manages to send shivers down his spine.
"Fuck Y/N, yes !!!" Without a warning he grabs your hips harshly and pushes them into him, making your legs widen a bit more. You let your head fall back at the sudden contact and let out a small moan. His lips crash against your neck, leaving wet hot kisses.
"Tom not now, we have to get dressed and I don't want to take another shower beforehand" you moan out
"I wouldn't mind taking a shower again" He mumbles between your neck and your chest. Before he can press you into him again which only makes you weaker, you get up, leaving him alone on the bed. His facial expression immediately becomes pitiful, can't tell whether it is angry or sad that you got up..., left him...
"Okay, I'm not falling for your little games anymore. From now on I will tease you again. You'll see" He smirks before also getting up to finally get ready. You don't know if you should be afraid of his threat or not, but you will see what will happen, right?
You put on a black dress which is quite loose but not so that you can see anything from your body, you look at yourself again in the mirror and turn around only to see that tom has sat down on the bed again and is staring at you.
"Tom ! We are already late, now get changed !" You command
"I had to see what you were wearing so I could dress to match you... By the way, you have to choose an outfit for me" And back he is in his 5 year role who can do nothing on his own.
"You really are such a baby, even parker is more independent than you are" Despite this, you make your way to the wardrobe to pick out tom an outfit to match yours.
"Mhm maybe..." He mumbles.
You take out a black polo shirt and a pair of pants where he should tuck in the hem of his shirt.
"Here, hurry up" You put his clothes next to him on the bed and make your way to the bathroom to put on makeup.
"Hey tom, when you're done, can you check on parker? He should be awake by now" You ask as you look at yourself in the mirror.
You expected him to yell back at you from your room, but instead you see his reflection in the mirror as he suddenly stood behind you.
He places his hands on your shoulder as you sit in front of the mirror and places a few kisses from your shoulder up to your neck. Slow kisses like you just gave him, gentle with love yet you can hear the sound of his lips when they leave your skin, shivers run down your spine as you feel butterflies raging in your stomach.
"Of course I can, my girl" He whispers in your ear, a big smile forms on your lips at the nickname. He places a few more soft wet kisses from your ear to your cheek before he slowly looks up into the mirror, his eyes directly on your face as you blush a little, trying to hide it.
"You look absolutely beautiful love" He smiles at you, warms your heart with love.
"Thank you!" He gives you a last kiss on the head , mumbling a soft 'I'm getting parker ready' before he disappears behind your door.
A few minutes later, when you have finished, you go down the stairs to the entrance, Tom and Harrison are already standing in the entrance, talking and laughing about something. Parker in tom's arms is mostly just touching tom's face with his little baby hands but tom is too wrapped up in the conversation to notice. You're sure parker wants to get on the floor, so you go down and lift parker out of tom's arms without him noticing, he doesn't even look at you as he laughs with harrison. You put parker down on the ground so he can run around as long as you don't leave, and then you wrap your arms around tom from behind.
He immediately puts his hands on yours, not knowing who is behind him as he is still talking and laughing with Harrison. You tilt like penguins from one side to the other, just like a couple until he looks down after 2 minutes and sees what he is doing, then he finally notices you.
"Baby, how long have we been staying like this?" He asks with a chuckle as his head turns back over his shoulder to see you a little since you don't let go of your arms around his waist.
"Not long, only 2 minutes so keep laughing, I love your laughter baby"
You nuzzle your head into his back, as he turns his head over his shoulder to look at you, but you just don't let go of your arms around his waist, now I guess you're the one who needs attention.
"I really have to get used to the fact that you are together again" harrison says
"Better hurry mate, we're getting married soon" Tom blurts out, making haz's eyes widen
"When do you want to get married?!" Haz practically screams through the house, but tom shushes him
"Not so loud, no one knows yet, we'll probably have to talk about it over dinner" he whisper-yells at him.
"Phew, well mate it's your thing and after all you've been together for almost 3 years so I guess it won't be anything new for us except the fact that you got just back together" Harrison says under his breath before walking past tom to check on zendaya and see if she is ready yet.
Tom turns around in your arms and now looks down at your head because you are a little shorter than him. You look up innocently, your puppy face meet his.
"Well, look who needs attention now, huh?" He grins cheekily at you.
"Shut up" you giggle. He holds you a little longer in his arms until more and more have gathered at the entrance to set off. When you collect parker again and everyone is standing at the entrance, you take parker in your arms and give him a big kiss on the cheek while Tom's hand is on your bare back.
"All right, groups as usual?" Harrison asks as he turns his gaze to all of you.
Everyone nods, says 'yes' or 'sure', then you drive off. You with ciara and harry in the car, harry drives again so that you can sit in the back with parker and tom even though tom and you have offered to drive.

I'm sorry you all got notifications yesterday that the next part was out, I stupidly published it by mistake. Other than that, happy birthday to the love of my life, or rather the love of our lives. Even though he will never see it, which I don't want him to cause that would be very embarrassing, I think we can all agree when I say
♡we love Tom♡•