Part 966

~okay, I'm sorry I can write better in first person perspective, so I just wanted to write in first person perspective for this part (not on tik tok) once.~

We've been making out for about 10 minutes now, ignoring the fact that we're both freezing cold, but we don't even notice it while we're making out, the only thing I feel are the butterflies that tom transmits to my stomach while his tongue plays with mine as gently as if it were glass. I think his lips are the only thing on his body that are kept warm by mine, but both of our breaths are cold too. I back away from the kiss and look at his pink radiant lips that are illuminated only by the moon shine. I could kiss his perfect thin lips all day and it would never get boring... The only thing I can hear right now is the water splashing back and forth between tom's and my body. The only thing I can feel is the heartbeat of Tom's cold chest with my hand on it. And the only thing I can think about right now is how much I love this man... Yeah, I love him so much it hurts....
I run my fingers up his chest a little, then place them on his lips, which are already getting cold. He tilts his head back a little, letting his Adam's apple plop out especially strongly. My fingers continue to run over his lips, but so gently that they almost don't touch them.
"babe, I love you so much, but if you want more kids in the future we better get out of the water before my nuts freeze and fall off down there" he looks down at his cock, so I know what he is talking about, even though I already knew what he means. I start to laugh at the begging puppy look he gives me. He looks so innocent and clueless that I almost feel bad for laughing.
"You're right, let's get out" He gives me another smile, but then lets me down from his arms and takes my hand as if he doesn't want to lose me. Out of the water, it only gets colder as the wind blows against our wet bodies, but nevertheless we start looking for our clothes that we had spread all over the beach when we went into the sea.
"I found your bra" Calls tom 10 metres away from me. I lift my head from the sand, look for where tom's voice came from and then see him very slightly with my bra in his raised hand. He waves it around a bit while his other hand covers his thing. At that moment I find Tom's boxers, lift them up to show them to him as well, and then call back.
"And I found your boxers "
"Can we trade?" I giggle devilishly to myself before removing the sand from it and putting on his boxers myself.
"Too late, sorry"
"You will regret this Y/N Holland, believe me you will !" It is too dark to see his expression but I know he is making a devilish face, even a very devilish face, but it does not scare me. After a few minutes I got all my things back except for my bra which Tom has, plus I found Tom's t-shirt and put it on too. He is standing there only in his basketball shorts and shoes. My bra still in his left hand. So after I picked up the last piece of clothing I made my way over to Tom who was already waiting for me since he is a bit closer to the car than I am.
"I hope my clothes are nice and comfortable for the lady" He says in a mocking voice, yet I know he's only joking and doesn't mind me wearing his clothes, maybe he even likes me wearing them a little.
"They are, thank you my lord" I playfully say back with an accent
"You won't get your bra back for this attitude" Like it bothers me, first of all, this thing is going to kill me, it's much more comfortable without a bra. Secondly there are no people here so no one can see my nipples.
"It's alright man" I know he hates it when I talk to him like he's my buddy, and right now I kind of want to annoy him. Once I called him mate, he didn't talk to me for a day but I'm sure that day was harder for him than it was for me. He didn't talk to me again until I went over in the evening, sat on his lap while he sent some emails on his phone, and started pushing my head trough under his arms. He actually didn't want to talk to me but at that moment he forgot about it and said "hey dollface".
What he will do now, I don't know yet.
"what did I tell you never to call me?!" he grumbles sternly like he's my boss, which is really hot. I love it when he talks to me like I'm an object he can talk to any way he wants and from one second to the next he's all affectionate again, giving me kisses and telling me how much he loves me. That's exactly how my Tommy is.
"never like you're just a friend..." I mumble in an annoyed tone although I enjoy it inside.
"Exactly, and I don't think either of us wants to know what will happen if you keep calling me like I'm just a friend to you" The car now only a few metres away from us.
"What? are you going to ignore me for a day again?" I smirk in amusement while I continue teasing him
"Oh I could also ignore you for a week but I don't want to do that to you" from the inside I laugh as if he could ignore me for so long but from the outside I just smirk which means a sarcastically 'for sure'.
"I'm serious, I can ignore you for a whole week as if you don't even exist"
"Maybe you can, but is that what you want tommy? a week? without cuddling, wet kisses and Sex?" I whisper the last part seductively, knowing how crazy it makes him. He stops but I go on and open the trunk, where I know we still have a few blankets inside should someone get cold during the ride.
"Please, you will beg for my touch !" I turn around, tom is now standing right behind me. I cross my arms. Thinking about a bet.
"All right, Mister 'I don't need you', From next week, when we're back from holiday, you're welcome to sleep on the couch. Then we'll see who can last longer without the other one, no talking, no touching or anything else." It wasn't meant to come across as grumpy or mean, just a bet to see who can get along longer without the other.
"The bet stands" He holds out his hand which I accept and shake like a business partner.
"But for now, what do you say we watch the sunrise in the boot while we cuddle and eat more mc.donalds?" I smile broadly at his suggestion, that's exactly what would suit me now.
"Sounds great !" Tom starts the car and turns it so that the boot is facing the sea and we have a perfect view of the sunrise. Then we put the blankets we still had in the boot to make it more comfortable. One was left over, which we put over us later. Tom is already sitting in the boot, his back against the rear seats and his legs spread for more comfort. I have just put the food in the boot so that everything is ready. But before I lie down with Tom, I take another look at the sea and stretch a little, at which moment I hear the sound of a camera and turn around. Tom is just grinning broadly behind his phone as he takes the photo of me.
"Tom, did you take a picture of me?" I blush a little and giggle, while he just looks proudly at the picture.
"You are so beautiful darling, I just had to capture the moment" He taps a little on his phone before he puts it next to him and opens his arms for me to come in.
"Come into my arms beautiful" I chuckle a little but then come to him and lie in his arms. He immediately wraps them around me, his arms caressing my back while my head lies on his bare chest. I listen to his heartbeat and his breaths which I feel on my head every time he exhales, it just reassured to know that he is well. Tom places a few kisses on my head, but then stops and sniffs my hair, normally this is strange, but with Tom it's just sweet.
"God, how can you smell so wonderful, my love?" I can't help but giggle, what have I done to deserve him. I turn my head a little more towards him and bury my head in his chest.
"Babe stop! The butterflies in my stomach eat me up if you continue to be like that to me" I put my hands under my head against his belly, trying to cover my face even more because it is certainly as red as a tomato by now.
"I'm sorry, it's not my fault, you're just the love of my life and I want you to know that" He says in a pleasant voice while petting his palm over my straight (curly) hair.
"And you are the love of my life, forever and ever " I look at his face, want to see his expression. He smiles so broadly that his smile reaches his ears, his cheeks are a little red and his eyes sparkle with love. His index finger goes sideways under my chin, lifts it a little to kiss me better before he really puts his lips on mine, not presses, just puts and gives me a soft yet wet kiss. I close my eyes, wanting to enjoy and capture every moment. With a smack he pulls back from the kiss, opens his eyes slowly as I do and smiles. I look at him for another minute, but at some point he smiles at me one last time, then looks at the sea where the sky is slowly getting brighter, the stars are slowly disappearing and the sun is slowly rising. Seagulls begin to fly over the water, perching on the stones that rise out of the sea. The sand begins to be illuminated golden by the first piece of sun and I... I enjoy the sunrise with my head on Tom's chest, arms around his body.
"Darling?" Tom's voice sounds from above me, making me look up to hear what he has to say.
"Yeah?" I ask softly
"Can I take a selfie of us and post it on instagram ?" he asks with puppy eyes, makes your heart melt
"Of course baby" He pulls out his phone again, holds it in front of both of us and opens the camera, I look at his phone while he does it, see his background picture of me on his arms. His last photo in the gallery, which is also me stretching. Everything on his phone is all about me which makes me smile. Then he lifts his phone in front of us, ready for to take a photo. I smile warmly, but tom quickly takes my chin with his other hand, turns my head towards him and places a big kiss on my mouth while he quickly takes the photo before I can turn away. I know normally I should turn away and break the kiss but instead I put my hand on his cheek and kiss him with tongue, if he wants a show, he gets a show. His camera still pointed at us, meanwhile Tom set the photo squinting to video mode while I started sticking my tongue in his mouth. I suck on his tongue, just like his mouth as if I'm begging for more what he then gives me, he deepens the kiss by hooking his tongue with mine, opening and closing his lips over and over again. I give him one last fat smack in the mouth before I break the kiss and smile cheekily at him.
"I think that's enough for now" He looks at me with wide eyes as if he had just had his first kiss. His mouth still open with a broad smile
"I will definitely post that" He turns to his phone, typing frantically as if he is in a hurry to post it.
"Not the whole video thomas, take the first 3 seconds, people don't need to see us making out" I giggle, then look at the golden sun which has provided perfect light for the video. In the corner of my eye I see Tom frowning.
"Better than nothing, even if people should know that you belong to me" A minute later he posted the 3 second video of us with the caption 'how stunning.... is the morning sun'. What we didn't realise at the time is that only a week ago we said we broke up, what will Tom's "fans" say after they saw the video?

~Hope you liked the part, on tik tok I will post it too but it will be completely different, here I actually only upload the tiktok parts with a little more spice in it and on tik tok the same then without the spice~