Mark Your Insanity (Smut)

Warning: This chapter is for mature audiences only. It contains graphic depictions of violence, explicit sexual content, and a lot of blood. The concept is of sadistic nature, read at your own risk! (or basically murder husbands)

Zhou Zishu sat leisurely with his feet on the wooden stool, flipping his hair, cracking sunflower seeds and sipping fine wine between every seed. He glanced through the window to see the sun already setting; it was just before dusk. He abandoned the wine cup and grabbed the bottle, pacing around the room, lifting his robes slightly, making sure not to step on the blood seeping in between the cracks of the stone floor.

He cringed at the blood and stepped away from the puddles, "Lao Wen is late today." He said. "I already drank all the wine."

"You're fucking crazy!" Duan Pengju struggled with the chains restraining his body. "You're both crazy!"

"Shhh." Zhou Zishu shushed him and rolled his eyes, "how many times do you have to remind me? don't you think I know? That's why we're such a good match." He chuckled. "But sometimes he does make me mad, I admit. Especially when he spends too much money on useless things."

"Just kill me!" Duan Pengju shouted, "Kill me!"

Zhou Zishu furrowed his brows in fake confusion, "kill you?" He laughed, "where's the fun in that?" He drank the last drop and threw the bottle away, "besides, Lao Wen hasn't come with your King yet; I must wait for him."

"The king will kill you both!"

"The 'king' is nothing without his dog- you."

"A-Xu!" Wen Kexing shouted from outside, "He is so heavy, I'm tired, come help me!"

"How come you're such a rookie in these things?!" Zhou Zishu scolded, "just drag him in here!"

"I need a salary for this!" Wen Kexing complained, "A-Xu, I bring you these stupid pigs to kill everyday yet you're still so stingy with your money." He entered the room, dragging a gagged Helian Yi behind him. He dropped him onto the blood puddle, and the blood splashed against Zhou Zishu's robes.

"Great." Zhou Zishu said in annoyance, "look what you did!" He shook his head, "that's disgusting."

"My dear A-Xu, you never change." He twirled his fan and slashed Zhou Zishu's bloody part of the robe away, exposing the bare skin of his arm.

"You're in such a rush to see me naked aren't you?" Zhou Zishu said, a hint of irritation in his tone.

"You're a pair of psychos!" Duan Pengju screamed.

Wen Kexing groaned and approached Duan Pengju, "A-Xu." He smiled, "watch this." He opened his fan and beckoned for Zhou Zishu to step closer. "I feel like he talks to much... don't you think so, A-Xu?"

Zhou Zishu smirked and hugged Wen Kexing from behind, tilting his head sideways to watch what he would do next, "indeed." He said as his hand slid slowly, very slowly inside Wen Kexing's robe. "Let me help you..." He whispered in his ear and walked past him, catching Duan Pengju off guard, kicking him in his sensitive area.

Duan Pengju opened his mouth, screaming loudly, and Wen Kexing took the chance to cut off his tongue. The volume of his screams doubled and tripled, but they weren't louder than Wen Kexing's and Zhou Zishu's sadistic laughter. Duan Pengju spat blood everywhere, unable to say any more nonsense or spurt anymore insults.

"That's much better." Wen Kexing laughed evilly, mocking a pathetic Duan Pengju. He turned to A-Xu and his eyes blazed with desire when he saw the similar sadistic look in Zhou Zishu's eyes. "A-Xu..." He breathed, "don't look at me like that..." He licked his lips.