19 .

Time skip

Chelsea Hampton

It was 9:30 Am in the morning and I was over Asian House

We were having a full blown conversation until I had the urge to throw up.

I ran out the room into the bathroom vomiting my guts out.

Asian walked in and held my hair up and rubbed my back.

"You okay Chel?" She asked me.I looked up and seen that she had a worried look on her face.

"Yea am okay?" I smiled weakly wiping my mouth off and standing up,flushing the toilet.

She handed me a toothbrush and I took it putting toothpaste on it and start brushing my teeth.

"You know it been like this for some time now." I said to Asian and her eyes went wide."Everything I eat I throw it up."

I stared at myself in the mirror.My face had extra weight to it,my hips widened and my little pudge from a while ago grew.

"When the last time you seen yo period."She asked."Ion remember." I mumbled.

She grabbed my hand going back in the room.I watched as she searched in her draw for something.

She grabbed a pregnancy handing it to me.

"Here take this,you could be pregnant."

I sighed before walking in the bathroom.I didn't argue or nothing because I know for a fact I could be pregnant.

I pulled down my shorts,peeing on the stick.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
A FEW MINUTES LATER

We were waiting on the bed as the timer on my phone went off causing me to jump up.

Nervousness rush threw my body.

"You check it." I said to Asian.

"O-okay." She said before going to look at the test seeing it.She looked at me saying it's.....

Kentrell Gaulden

I began to moan as I felt someone giving me head

"Chelesea." I groaned.

"No baby it's not that bitch."

I open my eyes looking down and saw Iyanna rubbing on my thing.

"Iyanna stop." I pushed her off me and sat up."How did the fuck you get in here."

"Keys!Duhh remember I use to live here." She said biting ha lips looking at me.

"You got to go." I got up grabbing her dragging her downstair.

"No no let me go." She punched me in the face.I let her go holding my nose.She ran in the kitchen and come back with a knife."Aye chill what the hell wrong witcho."

"All I ever did was love you and your chose that b-" before she could say it I walked over to her.

"Kentrell get away before I stab you!"

"Iyanna put the fucking knife down what the fuck wrong witchu." I walked up to her I tired to struggle the knife outta her hand.When I felt a sharpe pain in my chest.

She dropped the bloody knife on the ground.
"You stabbed me Iyanna." I reached for my chest as my heart pounded fast.I dropped to the ground.

"Shit."She yelled running her hands through her hair.I felt my eyes start to get heavy.

Iyanna Mayweather

I ran my hands through my hair as I watched his eyes close"What am I going to do?" I whispered to myself

"Am so sorry." I kissed his forehead."It was an accident." I felt the tears fall from my eyes.

I grabbed my suitcase that I brung here and my keys I ran out the house and drove off.
Once I was far away from the house I drove to a gas station and went to a paid phone.

I dialed 911 and told them to go to Kentrell house.After that I drove to the airport and bought a ticket to Dubai.My dad has a pen house there I know he can get me out this mess but for right now I need to stay low.