➯ : 6 .

She a real rough rider let me get behind her put this d*ck
inside her

Chelsea Hampton

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard loud noises

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard loud noises.I heard grunts and like water pouring in something and It was coming from the bathroom. I glanced at the clock it read 1.30 Am. Who the fuck is in my house.Oh hell nawl I sprang up into a sitting position.

There was a figure standing infront of my bathroom door. The figure was too gaunt like and muscular to be Asion. Before I could let out a scream,the figure lunged for me,it's hand slamming my mouth shut so hard,I ended croaking out a muffled squeak.

"Shhh... it's just me," Kentrell voice whispered against the silence.

Because of the dark,I could hardly make him out but the glowing moon reflected enough light for me to finally see his face.

When he saw that I was calm he removed his hand from my mouth.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed at him still not quite gotten over my fright.

"I stayed the night," he replied. I smiled inside my head because this was the first time he spent the night.

"You know you girl gonna be pissed,"I said."Nah she gon' be straight," he replied vaguely as if he didn't want to broach the subject about her.

"You and her got into another argument?" I frowned.

He coked his head to the side before saying "What do you think?"

"Oh" I slammed my hand over my mouth." Oh my gosh," my eyes bugled when I figured it out.

"So,she's mad at you?"