➯ : 14 .

Party Time
.No one's Pov.

Music was blasting very loud a lot of people were smoking,
drinking,dancing and most likely having a good time.

Chelsea took another puff of the hookah pipe and then looked at Asian."So tell me why Kentrell ex bitch dmed me earlier."What the fuck! What you say to her?" Chelsea asked sitting up in the couch. I left that bitch on read."
"That's right !" Chelsea laughed high fiving Asain.

Kentrell walked over to them and sat down next to them. Chelsea tried to offer him some smoke but he showed her the blunt in his hand.

Chelsea smiled kissing his cheek."Babe you should perform something...." Chelsea said as she got cut off by Kd loud ass who came walking over to them."Wassup Chel,this fucking party is lit and this henessy is ever fucking thing." He spoke excitedly then looked over at Kentrell."Take your skinny black ass up there and perform make no sense or something." Kd said to him.

"Mane let me smoke my shit first." "Alright,but hurry you ugly ass up."Kd mushed Kentrell head making Kentrell mug him hard as fuck.

Asian had her pipe in her hand smoking as she was watching Chelsea,Kentrell and kd talk the whole time.

"Yooo,this party is fucking lit Chel." meechy said as he walked over to them with Baby Joe behind him and they dapped up kd and Kentrell.

"Thanks Meechy." Chelsea responded."Where are the others?" "Outside smoking,drinking you know the vibes."

"Chel I'll be back,Going to check on Ben ." Asian said as she put the pipe down getting up.

"Chelsea winked as Asian walks away.

"Okay,Imma go perform." "Okay babe." Chelsea smiled."Finally." Kd said.Joe furrowed his eye brows."What the Fuck he finna perform?" As soon as Joe asked,his question was answered as 'Make no sense' started playing.

I feel like I'm Gucci mane in 2006 All these diamonds dancing in my fucking neck cost like for bricks (ohh)
And the way that I be toting
On the strap don't make no sense

"Oh shit,gotta be bro hype man." Joe said very hype getting up running over to where Kentrell was."

"Nigga wait on me." Kd followed behind him.

"So what's the plan tomorrow sis?" Meechy asked Chelsea."Ion know,tomorrow ma birthday..."
"Forreal?" Meechy asked as he cut her off."Yeah forreal." Chelsea chuckled.

"So you ain't got no idea of what you gonna do?" He asked."Nah."
"Don't worry Chel I got you.Me and yb gonna figure something out.So how old are you turning?"

"Imma be 19." Chelsea said."19 you a baby." Meechy moked."Nah am not." Chelsea chuckled playfully pushing him.

It make no sense (yeah)
It make no sense (uh)
It make no sense

"You should perform something too." Chelsea spoke."Aight." Meechy responded.

~ 20 minutes later with Asain,Ben and Kentrell

"So wassup Asain." "So Yb,tomorrow is ya girl birthday and I want us to set up a surprise party for her.We should invite everybody." "Who everybody?" Kentrell asked.

"You know her momma,her pops..."

"Sheronda and Teelee." Ben jotted."Oh hey Asain." Asain turned her head and saw Jai and Quando."hey girl." She gave Jai a hug while Quando dapped up Ben and Kentrell.

"Hope everything goes well tomorrow."

"What y'all talking bout?"Quando asked."So Chelsea birthday is tomorrow so I decided that me and Yb should throw a surprise party for her and you know Kentrell can think to do what ever the hell he want for her."

Bitch am banging 4kt you pussy bitches I know you remember me and my lil crack days when I was selling dope all day and they have shit to say

"Oh shit this my song,Asian got up hype and grabbed Jai hand they ran to the dance floor and they guys laughed at them.

"Where's Chelsea?" Quando asked."She's out there." Kentrell pointed out and they started laughing again at Asian,Jai and Chelsea while they where rapping along with Meechy and dancing too and they guys continued to talk along each other.