➯ : 17 .

What if I told you that I love?
Would you tell me that you love me back?
Ali Gatie
--------------------
Three Days later 🌺

What if I told you that I love?Would you tell me that you love me back?Ali Gatie--------------------Three Days later 🌺

Being in love,how does it feel?

I drank a third glass of wine as I typed on my laptop. Trying to avoid on my thought. I have been avoiding kentrell for the past few days. How can I be around him knowing that I'm in love with him.

It's wasn't in my intention to fall for him. He told me specifically to not catch feeling,but how the fuck can you control that?

There was a loud banging at my door. I have furrowed my eyebrow as I stomped towards the front entrance.

"Yo,Why you been avoiding a nigga?" Kentrell said pushing me to the side and coming inside my house ."I've been coming over for the past 3 days you not even here and you ain't been answering none of my calls or texts. What the fuck is Ya problem?"

I shrugged.

"I asked You a question,don't just stand there looking stupid.
" You should go... I said avoiding eye contact with him."Please."

"What he asked giving me the most confused look." Yo what the fuck is going on Chelsea."

I stay silent, still avoiding eye contact.

"Is this about that nigga?" he asked stepping closer to me.You choosing him over me?"

'No!" I yelled at him." It's not that."

"Then what the fuck is it?" He yelled back." Why the fuck you switching up on me all of a sudden again?!"

"Kentrell," my voice cracked."Just-just go."

"Why you crying?" He asked stepping closer to me wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

"This shit is getting too serious for me okay? I finally exploded, pushing him away. This isn't fun anymore this isn't a game for me. It's all came in emotions.

"Whatchu tryna say?" He asked squinting his eyes in confusion.

"I'm saying am in love with you Kentrell and I don't know how the fuck to control it,"I admitted stressfully running my hands in my messy hair."I love you Kentrell that's why I've been avoiding you. But the distance didn't kill it just make shit worse."

I sat down on the couch and let out a big sigh,and he sat next to me. Silence filled the room and I felt his eyes burning a hole into me.

"I don't um-Ion know what tuh say," he finally spoke.

You- you don't feel the same way do you?" I asked looking at him.

"Cheslea believe me,I do love you he began but- but just not in that way."

His words stabbed me like ten sharp knives and my heart felt like it ripped out my chest.

"Okay..." I said uhm.maybe you should go."

"Chels cmon."

"I need to be alone. I'm sorry please leave."

He looked at me for a few more seconds,but I didn't want him to see the tears in my eyes while I looked away then he got up and started heading towards the door.

" I can't do this anymore I can't be around you with this feelings." I spoke.

" Chels dont."

It's for the best I don't want to but I have to this isn't healthy for me I said I need you to understand that. Bye Kentrell.