➯ : 18 .

ChelseaHampton

Liked by polo.capalot,liltjay,
kashdoll,ynwmelly,
asiandabrat,nbakd2xand
24567,3455 others

ChesleaHampton No caption
needed 😌

polo.capalot Damn ma😍

liltjay All that curve 🤗

ynwmelly Pretty little thing 😎

View all 287,3455 Comments

I scrolled through my Instagram stuffing a handful of chips in my mouth reading the comments on the picture I had just posted. I rolled my eyes at all the thirsty comments. No to boast or brag but I can have any guy I want. Almost everyday rappers are in my dm trying to get me,and here I am an emotional wreck over this one.

It's being 4-days since I spoke to Kentrell. He's been calling and texting me non-Stop but I ignored them. Of course I still want him in my life but right now I just need time away from him,time to get over him. If that's even possible. Then maybe we can have back our friendship like old times until then, it's best that I keep my distance. He doesn't seem to understand that though.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

[56]  Kentrell😋🤍

So u could post pics on the gram and shit but can't text me back

That's how you gonna do a nigga now?Wow Chelsea smfh 

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

It's probably not fair that I'm mad at him. I can't be mad because he kept his part of the deal and I didn't. He set out the rules in the beginning,he said we were to never catch feeling. I stuck to it at first but I slowly fell for him. Even though I didn't want to because of the situation. The only person I should be mad at is myself. I guess a part of me just thought he had feeling too but I guess not and now I feel so stupid.

----------------------
Kentrell Gaulden

"Where's Cheslea?" Kd asked when I came out the booth

I been trying to get my mind off her and here this nigga go bringing her up. She being mad at me doesn't feel right. I keep fucking up my tracks because I can't focus for shit.

"She doing her own thing." I said somewhat casually and sat down opening up my notebook. Even though I missed her like crazy.

"What the fuck happened?"Ben and 3 asked the same time furrowing their eyebrows together.

"She don't fuck with me no more. Shorty don't even answer my calls. She done with me." I said with my eyes still glued to my notebook.

"What they hell you did now?" Kd asked.

"She caught feeling... and I told her I ain't feel the same way." I said in monotonous voice.

"You don't?"he asked me in shock sitting up in his chair."After all the mad shit y'all went threw together I thought maybe you-"

"I'm in love with that girl," I interrupted him and finally admitted.

"I been in love with her even before she admitted she love me.But to actually say it,I just couldn't man. I just too embarrassed to admit that I fucked up and caught feelings." I told them." When we started messing around we set out rules and one of them was not to catch feeling."

"Mane rules are ment to be broken,tell her how you really feel,that's all you could do at this point."

Ion know mane what if she makes me choose between her and Iyanna.Iyanna been there for me too.

"Fuck that hoe slime go get you girl. If you don't then you gone lose a real one."

I shook my head closing my notebook and standing up fixing my pants." Ama fuck with y'all later." I said walking out.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Cheslea POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked Kentrell as he walked into my house." Why can't you just respect the fact? That I need to get over you and I can't if you keep-"

"I lied," he admitted. I fucking lied Chelsea. I feel the same exact way you do."I'm in love witchu too. I just ain't wanna admit it. I didn't wanna look like a weak nigga,that's why I said I didn't."

I stood there in complete shook.

"Y-you feel the same way?" I asked." we always kept it real with each other at least that's what I thought. Why didn't you tell me? How do I know you're not just saying this?"

"I always was in love with you I wanted to tell you so many times but-"he pause and signed"but I was mad embarrassed."

I was happy that he felt the same way but at the same time I was pissed that he would lie to my face about something serious like this. One thing I loved about him is that he always kept it real but in this situation he completely flopped on that.

You should just told me.That doesn't make you look weak,
What's weak is lying about your feelings pretending to feel one way when you feel other that's what week. You don't have to be this tough guy 24/7, and if you think you do that's what you should be embarrassed about.

" you prolly right...but I'm telling you now ain't I?"

After you made me feel fucking stupid.How do you think I felt? Don't you think I felt embarrassed? When you told me you didn't feel shit for me? I been emotional wreck for these past few days because you couldn't admit to your feeling. So don't think you came in here saving the fucking day. I'm beyond pissed. I poured out my feelings to you,I made myself so vulnerable and that wasn't enough for you to humble yourself. All of this because you were being coward.

"I'm sorry."

I sighed and sat down on my couch and he plopped down beside me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Why do you love me?" I found myself asking him.

Whenever I'm with you, I'm different, but in a good way. I smile and laugh more and I don't have to pretend that everything is okay. With you, I can drop the facade I'm just feel and express everything genuinely. I no longer feel hurt and alone and inside I feel safe and loved. You're so easy to talk to, to open up to. And in turn, everything you say resonates with me like no other. You have showed me in this world filled with apathy there is one person who can love me for who I really am. I really appreciate you being here because with you, I'm happy. I really love you Chelsea.

Lifting my chin with one finger he looked into my eyes. He leaned in titling his head and pressing his lips softly against mine. His hands slid down my waist and pulled me in making the kiss deeper. This kiss was different. It was more passionate, than other times.Or maybe they were always this way....maybe I'm just noticing because our feeling are exposed.

"Tell me you love me again,tell me you're in love with me." I whispered as I broke the kiss.

"I love you," he said and I felt butterflies in my stomach. "I'm in love witchu," then he went in for another kiss.

"Again," I said in between breath." I'm in love witchu Cheslsea.

" Show me." I demanded.