➯ : 10 .

"Wassup Youtube! It's yah girl Chel Chel

"Wassup Youtube! It's yah girl Chel Chel.So this is my first Youtube video and Amma do a prank on Kentrell,the used condom prank. So imma show y'all the used condom."

I put the camera down on the bathroom counter." Okay y'all so I'm gonna use his lotion,and here is the condom." I said doing a lil dance as I opened the durex
condom up and put the lotion in it.After I was finished I threw it in our room trash can.

"So what I want y'all to do is wear black and white to my funeral." I laughed as I set the camera up.

" I laughed as I set the camera up

Five minutes Later

I heard the door open,"That's Kentrell,he's coming back from the studio."Bae!"he yelled as I was sitting on the bed on my phone."Up here!" I yelled back feeling my heart beating rapidly. Couple seconds later he walked in the room and over to the bed where I was. Then took of his black jacket along with his white airforce one.He kissed my forehead as he grabbed twizzlers out of his jacket pocket.

"So what you did at the studio today?" "Nothing,just smoked and chilled,writing music." He said as he got up and throw the --twizzler wrapper away. He stopped at the garbage can as anger flushed over his face.
"Chelsea?" He said." Yes babe?" I answered." Who's condom is this?" He asked with his eyes still glued to the bin."Yours." I said in a "duh" tone.

"Don't fucking play dumb,Chelsea this ain't mine,we don't even use condoms so find a other lie." He spat." Babe we did use it last night." I said dumbfounded. I was gonna bust out laughing inna minute."Chelsea.... don't fucking play with me,You had a nigga in my fucking house!?" He said angrily as he got really close to me.

"No,it's yours!" I said and sat on the bed. He walked over to me and put his hand around my neck. Wet wet "Cheslea I'll tear your walls up until your fucking crying, tell me did you have a nigga in my fucking house." He yelled in my face."For the hundredth time it's yours." I yelled at him,trying to hold my laughs back.

"Chelsea..." He said as he took a breath then walked out making me burst out laughing. I walked to the garbage can,picked the condom up. I ran with the camera to the bathroom seeing a pissed off Kentrell.

"Babe,it's a video for Youtube it's fake baby,smell the condom it's your lotion in it." I laughed."
Mane get the fuck outta here." He shoved pasted me causing me to roll my eyes." He big mad y'all anyways give this video a thumbs up and all those good stuff I'm out." I said as I turned the camera off.

I walked into the room where Kentrell was laying on his back,
nba shorts on,no shirt,
straddling him as I kissed him on his lips.

Lemme show you I'm sorry babe." I whispered.