➯ : 8 .

A lot of hoes want your postion but they tripping you been with me since the beginning and that's the way ima end it
-Rod Wave-

A lot of hoes want your postion but they tripping you been with me since the beginning and that's the way ima end it -Rod Wave-

I was born to flex (Yes)
Diamonds on my neck

I was in Asain room blasting music,we played our theme song Money by Cardi B. This was our shit,back in 2019 this was our go to song when we get together.

Asian got up and started dancing around."I like boardin' jets I like morning sex (woo) she rapped.

"But nothing in this world that I like more than checks (money)." I joined in.

"That's on period boo." Asian yelled clapping her hands.

"Let me play ma nigga song." I grabbed Asain phone and changed the song to Bad Bad.We was doing Kentrell dance,
throwing out a bunch of gang signs.We look like some ghetto Louisiana bitches.

After the song was over Lil top started playing.I pulled my phone out and started recording ourselves yelling and rapping along.Asain came up to the camera and blew some in the camera,she must've rolled a blunt while dancing.

2 hours later

We was sitting down now,and was just smoking. Now when Asian is super high she gets in her feeling sometimes and she be playing Layton Greene. As soon as she passed me the blunt,one of my favourite song by Layone Greene came on.

I started dancing around with the blunt still in my hand waving it in the air and I finally took a puff of it and passed it back to Asian.

I exhaled and started singing along."Mama getting high in this kitchen Daddy wasn't here he was missing Nobody wasn't here to even listen I kept all my problems and kept feeling hidden."

And I put the blame on me I put the blame on me yeah" Asain sang out putting her hand over her heart.

"Shit shit turn down the music Kentrell is calling me."

-----------------

"Got a brand new pendant,I think I paid over for it I'm starting to think that I pay over for your love I'm fresh as hell,Yeah that's your loss, I ain't no scrub I was falling in love with you, I ain't take you as no dub You something else,You don...

"Got a brand new pendant,I think I paid over for it I'm starting to think that I pay over for your love I'm fresh as hell,Yeah that's your loss, I ain't no scrub I was falling in love with you, I ain't take you as no dub You something else,You don't know what to do with yourself You grown,You don't need no help my is love is too heartfelt But I just wanna wrap you up and hold you in my arms." I sang over the screaming crowd.

I look down at one female in particular and started to rap the song to her "She a real rough rider,let me get behind her put this dick inside her she just want my tittle I make her eat a perc fuck shawty a survivor." She smiled and started to scream.

After,I was done with the concert I went backstage."Aye man that was tight." Montana said dapping me up.

"Thanks man it's all for the fans." I wiped my face off with the towel he handed me and went to my dressing room.

I called Chelsea she answered in the first ring." Hey baby how was the performance?" She asked sounding happy to hear from me.

"It was the same as the last one.You straight?" I asked packing my shit up getting ready to leave to another state.

"Yeah am good actually am over at Ben house with Asian doing girl's stuff." I smiled.

"Ight,well ma I gotta get ready to to leave." I heard the door open, I turned around and saw the girl from the crowed.

"Kentrell,Trell?" I forget Chelsea was even on the phone." Yea sorry what you saying?" She locked the door and walked close to me.

"I said I love you baby,You okay?" She asked with a hint of suspicion in her vocie."Yeah I'm fine love you to-ma." I choked as she grabbed a whole of my pants.

I hung up the phone and looked down at her looking at me."Was that Yaya or?" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Aye you gotta go." I said pushing her off me.She stood back up and started to unbutton her shirt.

"Come on are you scarred you little girlfriend gonna find out?"

"Look shawty I'm gon need you to leave. She walked up to me and started to rub my chest.

I grabbed her arms and pushed her away from me." See yall hoes don't know when to stop get the hell out. She fixed her clothes and walked out.

"Y'all thought I was finna fuck up what I got with Chelsea?" Hell nah."