➯ : 15 .

Work it out,up and down
Sweat it out,make up sex
Twerk it out,up and down
Sweat it out,make up sex
Somo

Kentrell Gaulden

" You iight babe," Yaya asked as she noticed me sitting quietly on the couch

" You iight babe," Yaya asked as she noticed me sitting quietly on the couch. I was so deep into thought I didn't noticed how angry I looked.

" I'm straight," I lied and tried to fix my intense facial expression to look calm.

She sighed knowing I was lying but she's the fucking reason I'm in this situation.

She rolled her eyes,picking up her phone and started scrolling.

" Cheslea dating rapper's now," she said stopping and looking at a specific post.

" What? Lemme see?" I asked,snatching her phone.

It was a picture of her and old dude,she really went as far as to posting a picture of them together.

" Cordae so fineee," she said looking at the picture I immediately narrowed my eyes at her.

"What?" she asks defensively and laughed.

I shook my head " nothing,Ion know about this," I shrugged and handed her the phone back.

She brushed it off and kept scrolling.

Maybe I did overreact,maybe I did just a little too much earlier.I know it ain't fair for me to be upset that she went out with somebody else when I'm in a whole relationship but just like my relationship bother her,this bothers me regardless it's innocent. To go out for lunch with a nigga seems like a date. She's mine ion want her around other niggas I don't care how unfair it is.

Me and Chelsea have never argued like that, I've never seen her so angry I didn't know my relationship hurts her so much I mean I know she'd prefer to be single,but I didn't know it was something that hurt her or made her cry. Maybe I'm just fucking nieve. I just never thought about it.

I ain't wanna go to sleep till I fixed it. I couldn't actually lose her over this. I picked my phone up off the coffee table.

I open up my message and clicked on her name. I didn't know what to text her. My thumb just hovered over the message bar, trying to think of what to say.I'm not good with words.

The only thing I could text was what came to my mind.So that's what I sent.

I miss you

I saw the typing bubbles on the left corner of my screen.

I shouldn't be fucking a nigga who I know has a gurl just like you said said so I'm just gonna leave you alone.