➬ : 16 .

☆

"Any last word before you nasty nineteen?" Everybody in the room had their flashes on,recording me as we stood around the living room

"Ummmm......fuck am getting dick the fuck down tonight." I said and everybody started laughing.

"Manners child." My mother said slapping me."

"Why you gotta slap me like that for?" I said holding my arm.Shoulda stayed yo ass in Atlanta.

"Yo still a child." She kissed my cheek.

"Not the way Yb be tearing them cheek -" "Shout yo ass up Kd damn." Asian shout and everybody laughed.

"Time to sing happy birthday to my babygirl." Kentrell said kissing my forehead.

"Can we just cut the damn cake." "Kd can you shout up we all shouted."

"Alright,Alright calm yall asses down." Monique Said."It's 11.45 pm not time to sing happy birthday nor time to cut cake." She plucked Kd ear.

"Why yall always do that?" Kd started fake crying.

"Boy shout yo goofy ass up." Ben laughed.

"We finna go around and say some emotional ass shit so be ready when its yo turn."

"Okay me first." Ben said and everybody turned theit attention to Ben.Ben shared,then everybody went besides Asian and Kentrell.After everybody sharing and me crying and laughing a little it was Asian turn.

She turned towards me and looked at me and was crying already."Where do I start. Like Chelsea you know how much I appreciate you, we've literally been through so much together. You are my best friend for fucking ever, I love your ass ghee. So explaining how much I appreciate you, I can literally write that in a book. But we got hella memory so, one of my only favorite memories with you is when we first met at that prison aka high school and became friends to best friends.But one day when we climbed the fence and skipped school and blah blah happen.Some shit we not supposed to speak about though."She was laughing and crying and I nodded,because me and Asian did some crazy dumb of our years at that ghetto ass high school."Yea,I know thats between us periodttt,and oh Kd nosey ass we slipped up and accidentally told him too." I explained laughing, everyone was giggling a little then the giggling stop when everyone looked at Kentrell and Kentrell looked at me.