Chapter 18- Lou's Spot pt 2

Y/N

Smut warning☺️

After dinner, we got ready for bed since it had been a long day emotionally and physically. Lou put on her checkered patterned robe that was different shades of brown and tied in the front. She put on some music with an old record player that was in the master bedroom. I was brushing my hair out from my shower and Lou placed her hands on my shoulders. She softly grabbed my hair brush and started to untangle my hair like she was my guardian.

"Do you like it here?" I wasn't sure if she was just making conversation or she was genuinely curious.

"I like you." My voice did not change in tone so it was the most sincere I could be because it was true.

I turned around and looked into her eyes. She was as pretty as the first day I saw her walk in to my club. I wasn't intimidated by her though. Her hair was perfectly messy and her robe went down into a low v neck so her chest was slightly exposed.

"I love you" I said finally. A weight lifted from my chest and I could have melted into Lou's arms.

She placed the hair brush behind me on a dresser without losing eye contact with me and embraced me gently.

"Say it again, I like how that sounded." Her tone was soft but the words she spoke were demanding.

"I love you" I whispered into her ear as my head rested on the side of her neck and shoulder.

"I love you too" I could feel her smile against my head and her arms tightened around me.

We stood together, hugging for a while. Basking in the words that we had both said. Soaking up the moment as best as we could. We then climbed into bed, our bodies close to each other under the covers. I faced Lou and she scooted closer to me. I felt her arms pull me in with force as I intertwined our arms and legs. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips so lightly I almost couldn't feel it. As she went to pull away, I moved my head closer to hers so we would stay together a bit longer. When I relaxed and went back to my original position, she smiled which of course made me grin.

"Go to bed" She said as she breathed out so that it was very quiet.

The next morning, I woke up to kisses all over my body from Lou. Starting at my forehead and trailing down my arms. She made sure not to startle me with soothing movements and slow breaths that I could feel with each kiss. I wouldn't want to be woken up any other way. Her head came back up to the pillow and she moved a piece of hair out of my face.

________________

"Good morning" There was a raspiness in her voice when she talked.

"Good morning" I replied. This was definitely the best morning of my life.

We got up and I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for us. Lou hopped in the shower as I fixed up some eggs, toast, and bacon that I found in the fridge. Lou came out wearing her robe again and sat down at the table until I was finished. The house smelled of the meat and the aroma that filled the house was warm and cozy.

I placed the food in front of us when I was finished and we ate together as if we were already living together. It was sweet and it felt good to play the role of each other's wives. I didn't expect Lou to propose to me then or even for a few years from now, but it was nice to think about because I had no intentions of ever losing Lou again.

Afterwards, I was cleaning up the dishes and Lou came up behind me and hugged me around the waist. She rested her head on my shoulder as she twisted our bodies side to side. I smiled automatically and she whispered "I love you" into my ear. I turned off the water running in the sink and spun around to face her. I looked into her blue eyes. Oh how I loved her eyes. The tenderness and layers of emotion within them.

"I love you" I said back. She started to grin at me.

I slid my hand down the front of her chest and down to her waist. I undid the tie in the front that held the cloth closed together. Lou let out a tiny laugh and pulled me into her. I gave her a tiny kiss on the lips and pulled back quickly to see her face again.

She swiftly lifted my hips and placed them on the table that we had just eaten at. She kissed me, this time the kiss was filled with passion. Her hands moved around my body and ended at the waistband of my shorts that I was wearing. She pulled off my shorts and my underwear followed.

Everything felt like a dream when I was with Lou. Each kiss she laid on my skin, each touch of her fingers that traced my body sent sparks into my heart. My heart beat faster and my breath became shorter. The whole world disintegrated around me and all that was left was me and Lou. I shut my eyes tight and let Lou explore all the parts of my body and memorize everything, even the parts that I was insecure about. With Lou, I had nothing to be insecure about.

There wasn't a question of Is this right? Or Is this wrong? I knew that Lou was the person for me. I could never love someone else as much as I loved Lou. Her finger glided against the front of me and inside of me. All of the memories of the past weeks that I had known Lou flashed in my mind. The day she walked into my club and I was so nervous to even look at her. When she invited me to dinner with the other women she worked with.

Another finger slipped into me. I thought of our first night together and the pleasure that was introduced to me. I could envision to when I invited her to my house and she spent the night there. I even thought about when I had left Lou and how much I resented myself for ever being so ignorant. Especially the childish actions of kissing another in front of Lou.

Her fingers moved faster and faster. All of my muscles tightened and my legs were shaky. I released onto her and I saw her clean off herself by licking her fingers and cleaning me with her mouth as well.

I was still laying on the table, breathing heavy and hard. She took her hand and gripped the sides of my cheekbone, right above my jaw with her fingertips forcing my lips to spread apart naturally.

She kissed me on my open mouth and I gripped my legs around her, pulling myself closer to her. A stupid smile was plastered all over my face and Lou began to smile too.

Life couldn't get any better than this.

"I should get ready for the day." Lou said looking into my eyes.

"Ya, me too" I laughed a bit and Lou was holding in her laugh.

I put on some new clothes and watched Lou fix her hair. She was already dressed and had some light makeup on. I could watch her for days at a time and never get tired. She was so gorgeous. I was so lucky to have her in my life. I saw her mess with her bangs and fluff them around just the way she wanted them to be.

"What do you want to do today?" She said as she turned towards me.

"I have a few things in mind." I grinned.