Chapter 19- Lou's Spot pt 3

Y/N

Smut warning😘

We walked around the town again some more and I had saw this jewelry box that I had liked in one of the windows. I wanted to get it for Lou when she wasn't with me, so I sent her off to get some snacks while I payed for it. I would pick it up later that day. It was a small, dark wooden box with glass windows on it so you could see glimpses of the necklaces that would be placed inside. There were golden designs etched into it and carvings in the wood making it perfect for Lou's house here. I would have stolen it to give to Lou, but I don't like to take from small shops.

Lou came back with some fries for both of us, chewing on some as she walked over to me. She was smiling like she had good news to tell me.

"Are you up for a little job today?" She said as we walked on.

"What kind of job?" I really didn't feel like working but that's because my work consisted of bartending normally.

"Don't worry, It'll be fun." She was in a mischievous mood. "It won't take long and it's about a thirty minute drive from here." She smirked.

"Okay, I'm down." I wonder what it was. Probably something illegal but I didn't mind.

"Let's go to my car then."

We jumped in the car and we were off. Lou was excited about the job. I could tell because she was driving fast and her smile reached from ear to ear.

"Do you want to tell me about this job or are you going to leave me hanging?" I joked.

"We are going to just take something small. A collar from a pet shop. It has diamonds in it." She paused for a second before continuing. "Also we are going to be taking a cat." She laughed.

"A cat?" What in the world?

"Yes, a cat. It's not being treated well, and I want a cat." She looked over at me still smiling.

"Alright, let's get a cat." I was laughing now.

Lou filled me in on the details of how we would get the collar and the cat. It was a specific job with particular parts that had to be acted out correctly for us to get both things without getting caught. I wonder if her past heists were like this.

She parked in the back where there were no security cameras and we snuck in with elegance. I did my parts and glanced at Lou every now and then. She would wink at me from time to time and go on with the plan. I could see her out of the corner of my eye as she grabbed the collar with her slight of hand.

I saw her holding the cat as I was doing something and I almost laughed which would have been suspicious. It was difficult to hold in, but I got through it and met Lou at the car.

She put the cat in the back seat, in a carrier, and I got in. She drove off fast and when we were out of sight she turned on some music. The windows were rolled down and the wind whipped through our hair and face. She was smiling and laughing with me as we talked about the job well done. I could do these types of things with Lou for the rest of my life.

Once we got back to the house. I offered to go to the store to get supplies for the cat. The cat was pretty with black spots and brown covering it. It was a Bengal cat I think.

I took Lou's car to the store and got litter, food, water, and some toys. On my way back, I picked up the jewelry box I had bought earlier and went to the house.

The jewelry box was wrapped with paper so Lou couldn't see what it was when I brought it inside. I placed the cat's stuff on the floor and got everything ready so the cat would have all it needed to live a plentiful life.

I walked over to Lou, who was in the bedroom listening to some music on the old record player. I handed her the gift and her face lit up with surprise.

"What is this for?" She asked.

"For you. I thought you would like it."

She unwrapped it carefully and marveled at the wooden piece. "Thank you darling, I love it." She placed the dresser across from the bed and admired it some more. "It's beautiful." She then came up to me and kissed me before taking her arms and hugging me tightly.

"I'm glad you like it." I was happy that Lou was pleased with her gift. It looked nice in her room, in her house.

It was late now, around dinner time. We both cooked and got our meals ready. By the time the food was ready, we were both very hungry. We ate and then fed our new cat. We hadn't figured out a name yet. We could come up with one later.

I was feeling a bit confident and cocky after our dinner. I went up to Lou. She was rinsing off some dishes as I hugged her from behind, similarly to what she had done to me this morning. I turned her around by the waist and kissed her hard, pushing my body against hers.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the couch in the living room. I sat her down and stood in front of her. She stared at me in awe at first and was a bit confused by my boldness. "Well, are you just going to sit there or do something?" I was teasing her.

She stayed still for a second and began to move, but I was quicker and bent down to take off her pants. I moved my face next to hers and kissed her on the lips and then the neck. My hands stayed at her waist, taking off her underwear and touching just the inside of her thighs.

I took off her shirt and then moved my hands over chest, then down to her waist. I felt her lips quiver as I kissed her and slowly let my fingers circle on her clit. I could feel her wetness drip onto my fingers and I slipped one inside of her. She let out a moan and I put another finger in. I brushed my other hand over one of her breasts and felt her nipple harden to my touch.

"Oh fuck" She screamed out as her breathes became quicker and her walls tighened onto my fingers. I kept moving my hand in and out, watching her body stiffen and then relax as she reached her climax.

I kept my fingers inside until her breathing was steady again and I sucked her and my fingers till all of it was cleaned off.

She leaned forward from the couch and looked at me as I stood in front of her. She was naked and her body was so stunning. She pulled me into her arms before sweeping me off my feet and standing up.

"You're really in for it now you know." The corner of her lip raised and I saw her tongue move to the side of her cheek. I shifted my body, still in her arms, to reach and kiss her jawline and I began to smile. She then carried me upstairs to the bedroom, turning off all the lights in the house as we moved.