Training

...

Aizawa had decided to let Midoriya take on his dream, after all.
He was going to die by the time he was 16, might as well let him live out what he wants.

And with the added quirk attacks Midoriya would randomly get for not activating his quirk for days at a time, not activating his quirk was utterly pointless.

Midoriya was in class, his seat was Right in the middle of Bakugo and Todoroki.

They liked the way they were seated, this way they'd be able to pass notes.

Midoriya was vacantly staring out the window, everything was going swell
Until the teacher called on him.

"Midoriya!
What is the solution to this equation

35=8x+3" the teacher shouted.

Midoriya was startled out of his thoughts.

"It should be fo-" Midoriya was cut off when...

A quirk attack happened.

Midoriya coughed up a lot of blood and fell into a coughing fit, this was common...
The teacher quickly sprung to Midoriya's side as did Todoroki and Bakugo who were scared Everytime this happened.

They were scared it meant he was going to die.

Midoriya passed out and was rushed to the nurse's office, blood was left splattered on his desk.
It looked like someone had been stabbed.

Todoroki and Bakugo sat by his side, anxious.
It was the 5th time it had happened this month...

Due to the fact Midoriya didn't activate his quirk, it would forcefully activate itself and cause his vocal cords to spasm and get destroyed.
At the same time it would take a major toll on his body.

Todoroki and Bakugo had learned sign language as well as Midoriya for the times he couldn't communicate, it happened so commonly that they needed to.

After an hour of missing class, Midoriya finally woke up.

He tried to speak but nothing could come out without immense PAIN.

And so he signed to Bakugo and Todoroki as he propped himself up.

"What happened?" He signed.

"You had another quirk attack, are you okay?" Todoroki replied.

"I think...
My throat hurts a lot" Midoriya replied, still signing.

Bakugo just stared, he was internally relieved Midoriya didn't die but at the same time every time one of these instances happened he could feel a piece of him die inside.

"You need some pain relief?"

"No" Midoriya replied.

"Let's return to class then".

The 3 got up and went to lunch, class had been dismissed a while back.

Midoriya was extra pale, he'd turn a couple shades lighter whenever this happened and slowly return back to normal.
With his impending doom being only 2 years away it made sense that his body was already self destructing.

He hated how he worried his friends each time, he wished he never met them.
But not because he hates them....
He just feels bad scaring them so bad each time.
He hates how Todoroki gets so worried that he can't stop staring at him while in a coma like state with pure fear in his mind.
And...
He also hates how he knows a piece of Bakugo dies inside whenever this happens.

He hates knowing that they'll react horribly once he really does die...
But it was out of his control, the 2 wouldn't leave him alone even if he begged.