calls

...

"Count on it" Midoriya said.

Aizawa sighed, "fine...
I guess nothing I can say will change your mind anyways, you're stubborn.
I'll talk with you later"

Midoriya lightly chuckled, "talk with you later as well"
He ended the phone call.

______________________________________

Bakugo was lying in his bed, his mind was flooded with possibilities that could totally happen to Midoriya.
He couldn't figure out what Midoriya was thinking which also bothered him a lot.

Suddenly, an envelope appeared in his hand.
He ripped it open, there was only 1 person he knew that could do that.

"Hey Kacchan!

It's me, Midoriya.
Obviously I guess.

So I'm not exactly sure if you're on my side, kinda hoping you are cause well.
I'm.
Being.
Framed.

If you need some more evidence talk to either all might or Nezu.
They both know I'm being framed.

Anyways, now that you are hopefully on my side I just wanted to say that I'm doing fine.
I have a base secured and I have a lot of supplies to keep myself safe.

I have a plan to take down the league,
You see since the public already won't let me return to UA even if my innocence is proven I've decided to use this time to take down the league.
I mean, me and you already know that I'll be gone in 2 years anyways so I might as well do the most heroic thing possible and earn my name.

Anyways, I'll be sending you mail updates.

Oh right and if you want to call me here's my number

***-***-****

This number can't be tracked in anyway"

Bakugo immediately grabbed his phone and dialed the number.

Midoriya picked up, "hello, who's this?"

"Deku!?"

"Ah it's Kacchan.
Sending out those notes at the same time was probably a bad idea.
Anyways, whatcha calling for?"

"Where are you!?
Why are you trying to take the league down on your own!?
You're going to get yourself killed!"

"Oh no don't worry, I have plans amongst plans with back up plans for each plan with a back up plan for those back up plans and the list keeps going.
I'm prepared.

And I thought the note already explained why I'm doing this-
The public won't accept me back into society or let me return to UA even if it's proven I'm being framed.

And since I can't return to UA I thought I should just take down the league in my free time so we don't have to worry about them anymore.
This is literally the only heroic thing I can possibly do within my 2 years left and...

I'll be able to claim my name as a hero this way.
So nothing you say will stop me" Midoriya replied.

"Deku.
Why can't you just hide at your dad's house???
Or at UA???"

"Police.
They're going to be searching everywhere and they definitely won't just search public property.
And besides, being alone is necessary for this plan.
Alright?"

"Stupid Deku, you don't even know who you're up against!?
What if the league has more than just hand freak, smoky face, and stain???"

"I have a plan with a back up plan for that one too.
Now calm down."