Notes

...

"that battle may possibly be...
my last battle"

Midoriya felt a pit form in his stomach as the weight of his situation came down upon him at full force.

"I really might die...
i won't be able to see dad again, kacchan again, shochan again...
But I'll die protecting them and the rest of Japan so it's worth it...
right?" he sighed as he shook his head, bottling down the rest of his emotions. He was still at the league's base after all and he didn't want them to notice his sudden mood swing.

He began to listen in on the conversations all around to get a grasp at everyone's personality and their own ideals.

"me and you, fight. i wanna see whos stronger"
muscular began.

"I personally do not participate in brute fights, I prefer to win the fastest way possible and that's why I have this quirk.
so no thank you" compress replied.

"weirdo, whatever. you, fight me" muscular went after someone else.

"oh no no no, we can't fight you're too strong for me. hell yeah let's fight!" twice grinned.
"finally! lets go to the training room and we'll settle this"

"didn't twice just disagree in his sentence? he contradicted himself and his voice changed completely.
This isn't the first time he's done this.
Does he have a personality disorder?
or does his quirk make it that he shares a body with all his clones?
muscular really likes to fight, he's pretty violent too.
he's like kacchan if kacchan was a brute villain." Midoriya thought to himself.

twice ran out of the training room the league had, he had left muscular behind. He didn't want to fight him at all.
He sat down beside midoriya.
"oh heya newby. whatcha doing?" he asked.

Midoriya lifted his head up a bit startled, "for a villain he's not what most would expect. He's oddly nice... i wonder what made him go down this path"
"hi...? im just using my phone"

"cool! boring!
ah sorry about that, i'm not sorry.
ugh.
Let me introduce myself properly, I'm Twice!" twice chuckled nervously.

"I'm Midoriya, dont worry about it.
but if you don't mind, could you tell me why you contradict yourself per sentence?'' Midoriya asked.

"oh i have a personality disorder, No i don't.
we're constantly fighting over control, im in control stupid."

Midoriya hummed in response.

"I like talking with the new league members so let's talk!
what're your hobbies?
i personally like making sure everyone and anyone i know is happy, no i dont stop lying" Twice asked.

"my hobbies?
hm, i guess planning. if that counts as a hobby?
i like making plans"

"ooooooo nice!!
you're the most boring person I've ever met.
ah! I'm sorry, but please don't take those words to heart. take them to heart, you suck"

Midoriya lightly chuckled, "it's fine.
You know Twice, you're a good guy. i hope you stay that way"
He got up and stretched.

"I'm going to be returning to my base now. i'll be back tomorrow"
twice looked up at him, "oh okay! don't come back. Stay safe! go die"

Midoriya slightly smiled as he waved his hand and left the base.
Once he was far enough he used his quirk to transport himself to his base.

he sighed as he sat down on a bed and started to write notes to tsukauchi, endeavour, hawks, etc.