internship week

...

"im off to kill ingenium"
stain sighed as he tried to walk off.

midoriya grew panicked, "uh-
wait"

stain raised his brow and faced midoriya, "what?
you aren't going to get in the way of what my mission is, even if we are teamed up." he hissed.

"no i had a question"

"Okay, what?"

"how do you deem a person a worthy hero?
I mean, there has to be something that goes on in your head that tells you whether or not someone deserves death, right?"

"heroes that do their jobs just for the money and fame aren't worthy heroes.
they don't deserve the title"

Midoriya sighed, "but if they're doing the job right, what exactly is the issue with that?
I understand there are some people who genuinely don't deserve the title , but ingenium hasn't done anything wrong.
He's saved countless people and he stays humble about it."

"you wanna know why that mindset is wrong?
when crisis actually strikes those heroes will be the first to falter and give up just like the cowards they are.
getting rid of the people that wont do anything in a crisis situation to make room for those who will is my goal."

"okay but you don't have to kill them in order to do that"

"oh? and how exactly will I make sure they won't come back and try to play the hero?"

"I don't know man, paralysis?
it's better than killing them, they still have a family.
there will be people you'll hurt if you kill them, think about their parents...
their friends.
What if they have pets?
no one will be able to take care of their pet and they'll die before anyone can help...
just render people unable to do hero work if that's your entire goal..."
Midoriya replied.

"I won't be able to convince him to stop going after heroes, this is the second best option...
sorry to the heroes he'll hurt in the process, at least you won't be dead..."

stain sighed, "whatever, fine."
"I hate how his reasoning still works with my ideology."

midoriya hid his inner relief, "alright then, remember not to speak of our plan"

"yeah yeah, i'm not a fool"

stain walked out, leaving midoriya alone in his base.

"Sorry Iida, this was the best I could do to save your brother. I can't stop him..."
Midoriya shook his head as he walked out of his base and went back to the league's base.

"Where's the stain?" Kurogiri asked.

"I got bored, he started to rant about his ideology and stuff.
So I came back early," Midoriya lied.

"oh alright"

midoriya sat back down at his seat,

"Okay then...
now i just send the information to the heroes, i'll leave out the fact i'm working with stain.
all that's left is the wait"

Midoriya sent the letters to the heroes, informing them on the attack Friday and how to be prepared.

Soon the internship week actually came.

Todoroki and Bakugo were interning with endeavor.

"you 2 just have to follow my lead and you'll be fine understood?" endeavor began.

The 2 teens nodded their heads as they began their walk through tokyo.

endeavor began to speak, "we're all currently on the search for the hero killer, Stain. we're trying to find him but he's difficult to catch.
what he's doing is damaging to our hero society" he monologued.