Apology

...

"Mhm" Midoriya nodded his head as he agreed with Aizawa.

Shortly they got to some more training as they usually would and for the rest of the Sunday day Midoriya thought of ways to apologize to Shinsou in person.

Monday came by quite fast, Midoriya had decided he'd catch shinsou at the end of the day to apologize.

Midoriya was sitting in class, everyone was excited for Wednesday.
The festival was so close, they had to make sure they were in tip top shape.
All of Japan was actually excited as well, despite the festival being a school event it's something that everyone tunes in for.
With how popular it is, the Olympics pretty much became obsolete.

It's broadcasted everywhere for everyone and anyone to see.
That's both a good and a bad thing...

Soon Aizawa came in, "alright class.
The festival is in 2 days but I guess you already knew that.

I hope you all trained over the weekend and on that note let's begin today's lesson"
He began.

Midoriya felt a lurking stress at the back of his head, his inner subconscious.
He was worried about how shinsou would react to his apology, it was bothering him.

______________________________________

Shinsou was in the middle of skipping class.
He didn't like being in the general course, it wasn't his goal in the slightest.
He hated that he of all people had to be placed amongst people who weren't aiming to be heroes.

"I left a bag of chips on my locker...

I really hope this school doesn't have mice"
He speed walked over to his locker and opened it up, a note fell to the ground.

Confused, he picked it up.

"A note?"

He opened it up.

"Hey, Shinsou...

It's Midoriya-
Before you throw this paper away please read this next paragraph."
He gritted his teeth, he was about to rip the paper up.

"I'm really sorry that you got detention because of me.
This is the reason why I didn't want people to get involved.
I know you hate me and probably think I'm undeserving of my spot but I really hope you accept my apology.

Again-
Sorry."

Shinsou sighed, "why does he try so hard to be nice?
It doesn't make sense at all.
Why go out of  your way to try and make someone else who you don't even know happy?
What goes through his head???

And why is he being nice to me of all people?
He should hate me, he should be mad at me.
Why isn't he reacting like a normal person would???

Ugh"

He grabbed the back of chips and stuffed the note into his pocket.
Surprisingly, the bag of chips weren't eaten by mice.

He opened it up and ate it as he walked away.

The rest of the school day passed by fast, nothing too interesting happened.
They all trained physically and learned some important fighting lessons to help during the festival.

Midoriya again had to stay after school, due to the fact the festival was so soon, Aizawa had more staff meetings in preparation.

But it didn't bother Midoriya, infact this was useful.