Base

...

Midoriya looked around, the library was quiet as always.
He  finished off writing his plan and stuffed the note book in his book bag.

From there he got up and went to next period.

"There you are Midoriya!
Where were you?
I didn't see you during lunch" Kaminari smiled.

"Oh!
I was in the library, sorry I didn't tell you all" Midoriya chuckled.

"It's cool!"

Midoriya walked over to his seat, shortly Aizawa came walking in and began to teach the class.

"I should find some place to stay for the runaway plan today after school, who knows when the police will figure out the false identity.

At least I can fight back during the kidnapping situation.
I hope dad let's me go out, I already know today he's going to stay after school until who knows how long..." Midoriya thought to himself as he struggled to pay attention in class.

After the last class period Midoriya found himself trying to figure out how to word his sentence vague enough that it didn't give detail as to what he was preparing for but also wasn't oddly suspicious.

He didn't have much time to ask either, once Aizawa walked into that meeting room there wasn't anything interrupting it.

"Midoriya, we and Bakugo are going to the arcade. Want to come along?" Todoroki asked as he stood by the doorway.
It was only Midoriya and Bakugo left in the room. Everyone else had already been dismissed.

"Can't today, sorry" Midoriya replied.

"Eh, you never turn down the arcade. Especially how it's all might themed." Bakugo pointed out.

"I need to help dad out"

"Hmmmmmmmmmm fineeeee.
I'm out" Bakugo sighed as he walked out with Todoroki.

Once Midoriya could no longer hear them he quickly ran over to the wall closet and pulled out his hero outfit case.
He stuffed it in his bag.

Midoriya sighed as he quickly grabbed his bag and speed walked out, trying to find Aizawa before he went to go have his meeting.
He luckily caught him in the teachers lounge getting some fresh coffee before the meeting.

"Oh, Izuku.
I have a meeting that's going to last til 6-8pm, if you want to go hang out with Todoroki and Bakugo, or just go home, you can. But if you decide to go hang out with your friends you need to be home before sunset.
Here's the keys" aizawa tossed a pair of keys at Midoriya, he quickly caught them.

"Oh-
Well thanks!
See you at home" Midoriya smiled.

Aizawa waved his hand as he watched him walk out and away.

"Perfect!
I didn't have to use my low-key suspicious question.

Now to go and find a secret base."

Midoriya zoomed through the halls, not going above a jog with speed.

He made it outside and began his journey.

"Okay, I don't want to use abandoned buildings as my first resort. But if I don't find anything I'll just go with that I guess.
A base...

How exactly does someone find a base???
I have literally no idea what I'm doing.

Oh well, if it comes down to needing to run away without a base I'll just live in a couple alleyways until I can secure a base.
Maybe live in a forest, I don't know" Midoriya thought to himself as he started his walk through the streets of Japan.