entrance exam

...

Midoriya's eyes widened at who he saw standing before him, tears welled In his eyes out of pure shock.

It was...

All might.

"Yo-u a-ll mi-t!" Midoriya forced out despite it hurting, he couldn't contain his excitement.

"Yes I am young boy!
And I have an offer of a life time" he cheered.

"What is it?" Midoriya signed.

"My power is transferrable, I want you to be my successor"

Midoriya's eyes widened however his excitement was short lived.

"You see all might...
I'd love to be your succesor and continue your legacy but...

My actual quirk is killing me...
I'm going to be dead by the time I'm 16.

I want to be a hero! I really do...
I want to save everyone...

But my quirk is just ruining everything...
I won't tell anyone you can give your powers, I figured that it's top secret.

If you want to give it to anyone you should give it to either the boy fighting the sludge or the boy that saved me from the news reporters.

They're my friends and have really strong quirks, they're going to go to UA.
So...

Don't waste your quirk on me, I won't be lasting too long for it to be worthwhile" Midoriya sighed.

All Might's eyes widened as he saw a small reflection of himself, he wants to save everyone...
But his condition isn't allowing him to.

"Young man.
I will give you my power, you are the only eligible succesor...
You can and WILL change the world with it.
You can be a hero.
You will be a hero.

Even if that stupid condition of yours is killing you.

You're the only one I find truly worthy, you have a heart of gold!
So please...
Be my succesor."

Midoriya was taken aback by all Might's sincere tone and sadness that filled his voice at the same time.
Tears slid down his face, not only did he meet just favorite hero...

He's actually talking to him, and receiving something from him.

"But...
You wouldn't want such a strong power to die with me...
When I'm gone someone else has to be the symbol, right?" Midoriya signed.

"You can decide which one of your friends inherits it when the time comes."

"Okay!
How do I receive it...?"

"Meet me at Takoba beach tomorrow at 5"

"Oi Deku, what's going-" Bakugo was cut off when he saw all might just standing there.

"ALL MIGHT!?" He screamed.
Todoroki was walking with him too, Todoroki did look up to all Might but he didn't know how to express it.

"Hello young man!
I was just about to come and commend you for fighting off that slimy creature.
I was just commending your friend too" all might laughed.

"No way this is happening, I've wanted to meet you ever since I was 4!
You're so strong, and you're number 1.
I'll take that spot soon!" Bakugo cheered.
Despite obviously showing how excited he was his face was still in it's angry expression.

He was angrily excited.

"He is going to be helping us trainer Takoba beach!!" Midoriya signed.

Bakugo and Todoroki's eyes widened even more.