Rumors

...

Aizawa stared at Shinsou, rage fueled him.
This teen was the cause of Midoriya's obvious injuries...
His stress, the whole reason he failed his test.

He sighed as he realized he couldn't be 100% biased just because he knew Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki since they were 4.

"Okay...
Shinsou.

Why did you hurt Midoriya?" He asked.

Shinsou sighed as he wiped off his bloody nose with his sleeve, "...he pissed me off" he muttered.

"Speak up."

"Tch, no reason" shinsou hissed.

Aizawa groaned, "so you decided to blatantly bully Midoriya for no reason...

And Bakugo and Todoroki, you responded to this by beating him to a bloody pulp...?

Midoriya, list exactly what shinsou did to you within the span of these 3 days." He instructed.

Midoriya bit his lip, he didn't at all enjoy how this was escalating.
"If I lie, Kacchan and shochan's punishment will be more severe.

If I tell the truth shinsou will be punished along with them but it'll be lighter...

I don't have a choice."

He exhaled sharply, "all he did was dump a bucket of water on me, destroy my notes, and scribble on my Locker...

It really isn't anything serious...
Can this please be over already" Midoriya muttered the last part.

"So Todoroki wasn't lying at all.

Punishment is required for all 3 of you...

Bakugo and Todoroki, you 2 both physically assaulted shinsou.
It doesn't matter what your conviction was, you still deliberately did it.

Shinsou.
You physically and verbally assaulted Midoriya within the span of 3 days.
Midoriya came in with a very obvious slap mark today in class, likely from you...

Bakugo and Todoroki, your punishment is 1 day detention today after school.

Shinsou, your punishment is a 3 day detention. Today after school, after school on Monday, and after school on Tuesday.

This will be going on all 3 of your records.
Case dismissed-
Shinsou, if you mess with Midoriya again you'll be suspended.

Now, go to the nurse and enjoy the rest of your free period" Aizawa dismissed.

Shinsou's eye twitched in anger as he walked out.

"Bakugo and Todoroki leave.
I need to talk to Midoriya"
Aizawa sighed.

The 2 nodded their heads as they exited the room, leaving Midoriya alone with Aizawa.

Midoriya looked at the ground, averting his eyes from Aizawa.

"Izuku.

This was a little more serious than you were making it out to be whenever I asked you about what was going on...
Why didn't you tell me?" Aizawa asked.

Midoriya looked up at him, "I...
Didn't want anyone to get in trouble because of me...
It really doesn't matter what happens to me so I didn't want to make it a big deal...

Because people got involved...
Shinsou got hurt and has a bad reputation and Kacchan and Shochan's record is ruined...

If no one got involved this wouldn't have happened..." He replied.