Part 1

Flashback...

"What makes you human, child?" A large figure asked, it's ten-tails gracefully moved around.

"My mortality." I answered, as I was being mummified by the thin but wide strands of wood.

"Would you trade your mortality for-?"

"No."

"Why is that so?"

"Because losing my mortality would mean that I would have to watch my comrades, friends and family die and I would have to live with the fact that I would never be able to join them." I explained. "It would be the most torturous thing in the world."

"I'm sorry, child." It apologized.

"What for?" I asked back.

"For..."

Flashback end...

I opened my eyes to see the light of dawn peeking through the trunks of the trees and I heard the birds saying good morning. I sat up from my spot on the tree branch and stretched.

Looks like I dreamt that memory again. I sighed. I open my sack, pulled out an apple and started to eat the said fruit. Where should I go today? Iwagakure? Nah, I was recently there to visit Son Goku and Kokou. How about Kirigakure? Visited a couple years ago to see Saiken and Isobu. Maybe Takigakure? Haven't seen Chomei for a while, but that's because I don't particularly like that village. Possibly Kumogakure? I haven't seen Matatabi and Gyuki for many years. Perhaps Sunagakure.... Nah, Shu-chan might bite my head off from what I did a couple of decades ago. Possibly Konohagakure? Yes, I haven't seen Kurama for the longest of times. I think it's time for me to finally visit him and see the village my two pupils founded. Though that made me think about what happened to them, the tailed beasts. How they were supposed to be guarded and protected, but instead got killed and sold by the inhabitants of this world. I paused my thoughts as I heard leaves being moved by an unnatural breeze. Byakugan. My many Kekkei Genkai Dojutsus are naturally hidden, I was born with blue/ash grey eyes, but I could use all the Dojutsus.

I sensed 4 people coming at the direction at quite a speed. I dropped the apple core, stood up and started tree jumping, making a distance between us, but with my Byakugan I could tell that they were following me due to the fact I made a sharp left turn and they turned as well to follow me. Well if they're going to follow me all day... I deactivated Byakugan and stopped, though I made to hide my presence, scent, and breath. Making me essentially gone unless they saw me, but I used Vanish Jutsu to make me invisible. And then I waited, after a few minutes of waiting I saw three men and a pug stop in the small opening.

"Sorry boss but that person's scent just vanished." The pug said. "I'm unable to track them anymore, there's nothing to go on."

"I see. Thank you Pakkun." The boy with the gravity defying hair, with the mask on, sighed. 'Pakkun' poofed into white smoke.

"What do we do now Kakashi?" The boy with orange googles asked.

"I don't know..." 'Kakashi' sighed again.

"Though I wonder, why are we looking for this person, Minato-Sensei?" The young girl with purple marks along her cheeks asked.

"I don't know, perhaps we can ask the Lord Hokage once we get back." 'Minato' awkwardly chuckled.

"Or you can tell me how your summon was able to track me." I spoke. The group started to look around, trying to find the source of my voice. "There's no point in trying to find me, I've made myself completely invisible."

"Who are you?" Goggles asked.

"You should say your name first before asking for someone else's." I retorted.

"Hello, miss, my name is Rin Nohara and I'm part of Team Minato of the Hidden Leaf." 'Rin' introduced herself.

"My name is Obito Uchiha, and I am also a member of Team Minato." 'Obito' stated. All that was left was the masked bot and the blonde man.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake and I am too a part of Team Minato of the Hidden Leaf." Kakashi sighed once again.

"And finally my name is Minato Namikaze and I'm the leader of this group." 'Minato' smiled. "What's your name?"

"Well my name is Ayumi and my personal information is my personal information." I bluntly said, all the ninja did an anime crash to the ground. "So, why are you trying to find me?"

"We were given a mission from the Lord Hokage, to find the owner of a particular item." Yamato explained.

"What item would that be?" I saw Minato pull a necklace out of his back pouch and held it up. The necklace had a round oval smooth gem on it, it's colors were those of a burning flame, and it was connected to a thin silver string.

"This necklace once belong to the 1st Hokage's and it has been passed down to the 2nd and it currently belongs to the 3rd Hokage." Minato explained.

"How does a necklace relate to me?" I questioned, already knowing the answer.

"We don't know how it relates to you, but we were given an order to find the owner of the scent found of the necklace." Kakashi added.

"I see..." I sighed. Well it couldn't hurt...right? I was planning on going to Konohagakure anyways. I deactivated my jutsus and came out of my hiding spot and saw that they were shocked. I held my hand out. "Please give me that necklace." They complied, Minato dropped the necklace into my hand, and I felt my chakra radiating from it. I put the necklace around my neck, feeling the cold metal touch my neck and the small tap the gem made when it collided with the necklace I was already wearing. "Shall we get going?" The nins nodded and we started our journey to the Village Hidden in the Leaves.