Part 6

12 years later...

"Naruto wake up! You're going to be late to class!" I called. When Naruto didn't respond to me, I went into his room to see it empty. I saw that his pajamas was folded and placed on his bed, his room clean and neat. No trash on the floor and everything organized.

In the first few years of Naruto's life, I had decided to not take missions so I wouldn't be separated from Naruto... After Kurama had attacked the village, the Uchiha Clan were suspected of releasing him... and in result they were pushed to the outskirts of the village, making it harder for them to regain the trust of the villagers. Also, to top it all off, Kakashi was in ANBU. So I didn't get to see him over the years.

Once Naruto turned 5, he entered the academy and let me say... Peace, finally. Though whenever I pick him up, I can see parents and children glaring at him and I could hear them call Naruto a monster. They treat him so harshly for being the Kurama's jinchuriki. On a brighter note, I met Jiraiya, Naruto's Godfather. And let me say... what a pervert. I swear the next time I see him, I'll kill him. To add on, despite the warnings I received from the villagers I became Itachi and Shisui's teacher, I didn't become their team leader because that would require me to take on missions. Also, I don't think I mentioned this but, my body is now slowly growing from the form I usually use, which is the body of a 12-year-old. I didn't want to confuse Naruto, why he's growing and I'm not, so now my body is that of a 27-year-old.

When seven years past (Naruto being 7 years old)... the Uchiha clan was massacred. Leaving two sole survivors, Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha. It happened sometime after Shisui committed suicide, though... from being the boy's teacher, I knew Shisui very well and there's no possible way he could have committed suicide, it wasn't like him. And I have a feeling that Danzo had something to with it...

Finally, at the age of 12, Naruto has grown up so much and I hope he doesn't cause trouble this time around... wait a minute... Naruto's room is never clean and it's only clean when he's going to ask for forgiveness, please don't tell me. I heard the door knock, so I walked to the door and opened it to see shinobi standing at my door.

"Please don't tell me..."

"Naruto painted on the Hokage Rock again and we were wondering if you've seen him." I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed when the shinobi informed me once again.

"No... Iruka probably dragged him to class, so there's no need to look for him anymore." He nodded and jumped away. I went to the living room and sat down with a thump. "Look like Naruto will come home late again."

A few hours later...

I was cooking dinner when I heard,

"I'm back!" I smiled, as I saw blonde spikey hair in my view of sight.

"So, Naruto..." I started, the sound the dining chair being moved filled the air, along with the bubbling sounds of the water on the stove and the smell of ramen. "Did you enjoy painting on the Hokage Rock?" The sound of the once moving chair stopped and dinner was finally ready. When he didn't respond, I sighed as I served us dinner. I walked to the dining table, to see Naruto resting his head on the table. I put the bowls down and kneeled next to Naruto, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Naruto, why do you paint on the Hokage Rock? You know who those people are right?" It took him a while to answer it, but he responded.

"Of course I know... they are the ones that earned the title Lord Hokage because they were the best ninja of their time. Especially the Fourth, he stopped the nine-tailed fox demon's attack."

"Then why..."

"Because I'll become a Hokage myself." My eyes widened for a spit second when he said that. "And I'll be the greatest Hokage of all time! So that everyone will finally learn to accept me!" Naruto's mood went from zero to a hundred, when he told me his goal.